i should've worshipped her sooner

~Maeve's POV~

It was finally the day that I was moving to London with my cousin. I was extremely nervous and I had to sell my flat which is now in Rosie's hands including the car that is in my parents hands but luckily they are going to send me the money asap when it was sold. Most of my furniture went to Rosie who had moved into my flat. I packed all of my clothing and my essentials and next thing I knew we were at the airport with both of our parents. "Honey don't forget to text us when you have landed" my mum mumbled into my neck whilst hugging me "I will don't worry" I smiled into the hug. Our goodbyes lasted a while until everyone left the airport and it was just me and Harry now waiting on our flight to be called.

"You nervous bear?" I heard Harry say as I was hugging a pillow. I looked at him and nodded. "Don't worry you have me and the Cal's and the boys you will be fine." I nodded in agreement. "I can't wait to meet Talia, she seems really nice over text" I mentioned. "God you and Talia will be literally crazier than the two of us and maybe worse with Gee and Freya." My eyes perked up when he mentioned 2 other names. "Wait there's more girls?" I said with a smile. He nodded and sighed impatiently.

"Flight to London gate 5 is now boarding" I looked at Harry nervously grabbing my smaller luggage and taking it with me. "Bear you will be okay you are sat next to me anyway, plus you have a window seat!" Harry said whilst we were queuing to board.

Took a while but we finally got onto the plane and sat in our places I put my phone and laptop on airplane mode and took out my earphones and left them out waiting on the flight attendant to finish their job showing us the health and safety. Once they had finished I put my pillow around my neck and put earphones in and played a playlist, Harry doing the same. We had both fell asleep on each other when we were in the air.

~time skip~

The plane landed in London, I woke up to Harry also waking up. I looked out the window to see the London sun setting. I smiled at the fact that we have made it to London and I was going to be with my cousin. We got off the plane and went to the baggage claim and got our stuff. We walked outside and Harry called an Uber whilst i was taking in the London air, I found it truly beautiful. Once the Uber had arrived we were driven straight to a tall building which i'm only assuming is the block where Harry lives in.

"We are here bear, welcome to your new home." Harry helped me out of the Uber and we got our suitcases and made up to the lift. He pressed his level and that was it we were going up, I couldn't wait to finally see lux again and meet freezy for the first time. Freezy, butterflies instantly took over my stomach but the jet lag made them go away as I really needed some sleep. The lift doors finally opened and we walked down a corridor a bit until we stopped outside i'm assuming is Harry's flat. He opened it and walked in with his luggage whilst i was behind him following him.

There we were greeted by herb, lux and freezy. A smile appeared on my face I probably looked like a proper twat. "It's my favourite Lewis!" I heard before getting attacked by lux I laughed and gave him a hug "Hi lux nice seeing you again" "you got taller since I last saw you" I laughed and turned to freezy, his mouth was open a bit I put my pointer and middle finger under his chin and shut his mouth for him while giving him a big smile. He blushed when he realised what I did but pulled me into a hug trying to hide it. "You are absolutely gorgeous." He whispered in my ear. "Not bad yourself freezy." I mumbled into his chest.

We pulled away from the hug and he led me to my temporary room and carrying a few suitcases. I thanked him and gave him a kiss on the cheek while going to the bathroom to put my essentials in and realising that I was sharing with him. This is going to be an interesting period of time.