that looks tasty

~ Maeve's POV / New York ~

I left the uk all of a sudden with will recently because of cal, I was finally getting promoted on Instagram and I had just gotten home from doing a photoshoot to promote Louis Vuitton. Without thinking I walked into our shared home to find a pair of heels i had never seen before, nor I knew that I owned at the time anyway. I entered the kitchen to put down my purse to find another purse which also wasn't mine just lying there.

A loud moaning sound could be heard from upstairs, the best of my curious got the best of me. No way that cal is home, he is filming with the sidemen. I though probably thinking it was maybe harry or someone else that crashed at my place for a quickie. Nope I walked over to the guest room and stood right outside the door with my mascara already running down my face as I heard faint feminine moans overtopping masculine ones.

At this point I gave up with trying to look nice and packed a suitcase full of clothes worth a month of staying wherever i was going. And just like that I left without a note, without a sound anyway, without turning back. Once my car was in sight again I packed my suitcase into the boot and completely broke down in the drivers seat. I pulled up my phone and immediately called will instead of my own cousin harry. it rung a few times before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi will, do you want to go on a last minute trip to New York?"

"Uhh sure, do you want to come round my place now?"

"Yeah I'll be there in 15"

"Alright, you sound upset clearly something's happened but I'll see you soon Maeve."

"Bye will"

I couldn't help but break down even more as I pulled out of the car park with two full on waterfalls going down my face, my eyesight was blurry but not blurry enough for me to crash or do something stupid. In this moment on, he had really hurt me. I should really message harry. I arrived outside of will's parking lot tower and pulled out my phone to text harry.

<                         wroetoshaw✔︎                     •••
                      —————————

I'm so sorry harry, i love you and ill see you soon <3 xx