if the Heavens did speak

~Maeve's POV~

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and seeing a pair of arms hugging me comfortably. I turned to see Cal peacefully sleeping with a lot of bruises on his neck. A small smile appeared on my lips and saw that all of my clothes that were once on me last night were on the floor. Memories rushed from what happened, a smile spread across my face looking at his love bites and thinking about how long those are gonna be on him for. I grabbed my phone from his bedside table and went through notifications and also checking the time which was about half 12 at this point. Stumbling across something in the group chat (IMAGINE THAT HARRY N THE CALS HAVE A GC) that I was added into as we are all flatmates and saw a photo of me and Cal cuddling.

Eventually after scrolling for a bit I felt Cal move behind me rolling onto the other side resulting his back facing me. I took that chance to get out of his bed and gathered up my clothes leaving him a kiss on the forehead then making a dash to my room to get a towel and make my way to the bathroom and straight into the shower. Once I got into the bathroom I immediately examined the love bites that cal left on my neck.

sidehoes xo

Maeve
Morning girlies, could someone be kind enough to come over Harry's flat and sort this problem out for me?

MaeveMorning girlies, could someone be kind enough to come over Harry's flat and sort this problem out for me?

Talia
Get in, did cal give those to you? 😏

Maeve
You know it ;)

Gee
OMG Maeve Lewis it looks like you were attacked

Freya
You go girl 🥳

Sarah
😳

Maeve
But he's pretty good in bed 😏

Talia
Never knew cal could do such big bites tbh never ever had faith in him

Maeve
Talia, hush i literally slept with my cousins best mate isn't that a bit fucked up?

Sarah
Just a tad, hope you have some concealer if not I can bring you up some ?

Maeve
Thank you sarah but I'm good, anyway I'm off to sort myself out speak to you all soon x
seen by Sarah, Talia, Freya, Gee

I put my phone down so I could wipe down the makeup I had on the previous night and then I went in the shower and felt the warm water running down my body. I washed up my body and got out to put a towel around my body and went to my room to get changed into something basic ish. I put on a light washed blue pair of jeans with a belt that had flames on it and put on a basic black vest with my red jacket. (ignore the necklace and that's the outfit, k thanks)