good God, let me give you my life

Dear Maeve,

Hi darling, it's 5 years later I couldn't keep up with writing as Avery has been growing up and she's so much bigger now. Talia and Freya are taking great care of her as she is going into her early teenage stage and they are basically her aunts. Avery is in secondary school and she is in year 8 she's doing great. Everyone has moved on or still are trying, it sounds terrible but i know it's exactly what you want from us.

I was able to overcome my sadness and return to my more normal self, ive been posting more often fans have been so supportive of the events. On your birthday, it's a tradition now, that we all go out for a fancy dinner and probably take semi drunk photos as if we were you. Harry also has gotten so much better, he can stand being in the same room as Avery. Did I mention she is starting to look a lot like you?

anyway I'm gonna go and spend a day with Avery as it's your death day and we have a tradition of being lazy pricks all day and eating junk food. I love you darling, hope you are doing amazing.

- callum

———————————
a/n: and cut, wooo finally finished the series and im sorry if i made anyone cry- i definitely made myself cry. but happy ending right?