take me to church

~callum's pov~
< wroetoshaw✔︎ •••
—————————

I fucked up bog, ive lost her.

what the fuck did you do, she left me a message saying "I'm so sorry harry" and hasn't replied since. cal you better explain yourself rn.

I slept with another girl after the tinder video. I know it was wrong in the first place but I didn't realise she was coming home so early then when I went into our bedroom half of her stuff was gone and I immediately had a panic attack and called gee, she left to New York with will because of me bog and she wants me out of the house by the time she returns.

You don't propose and then fuck another girl cal! That's so fucked up mate, and I wouldn't blame her if she wanted you gone. go live with you're new whore.
seen

  ~ third person pov ~

Cal was completely heartbroken from his own mistake on cheating on his fiancée. How stupid was he to do so. Cal doesn't remember how he even got home with her or what even happened after the tinder video which the sidemen did as a sidemen sunday. the only thing he remembers is being deep in the girl then realising what he was doing wasn't right and immediately left the guest room into his shared room with his fiancée to see that she had packed up and left without a note.

Maeve on the other hand was also broken, she wanted to hear him out, she wanted to fix this with him even if it wasn't his fault for being a complete fuck up and shagging another girl in the guest room. Will was there for her ever since they landed in New York she broke down in the shared hotel room they rented (best friend to best friend type not imma cheat on you) and she told him everything. Will has been trying his best to cheer her up with random photo shoots whenever he thought she looked nice. Mia also was nice enough to understand the situation and she also flew out to New York to meet the two. The three had a great time together as every night when the couple were cuddling up, Maeve couldn't help but break down in the bathroom after she made sure they were asleep because it reminded her of callum so much.