she's the last true mouthpiece

~Cal's POV~
(ooo pov change ;) )

I left her room to go into mine and start looking for something to wear even if we had about 5 hours before I wanted to take her out. Maeve hasn't felt my mind ever since she moved in us. My feelings toward her weren't ever as strong as any of my past relationships. I was lying down someone barged in and interrupted my thought process. "Hey cal im heading out, need anything?" Lux popped his head through my door I shook my head no and he left closing the door. I laid on my back staring at the ceiling, my mind was all over the place. Was I seriously catching feelings for a girl that is my best friend's cousin? No cal don't be stupid.

~Maeve's POV~

I went through multiple websites looking at clothes, furniture for the apartment and a cheap laptop or something I was just browsing the internet until I realised that it just hit 6pm and I had no clue on how I wanted to look. I got out of the gaming chair, I only got a gaming chair because they are more comfortable, I dragged myself into the shared bathroom and dragged myself into the shower letting the warm water run down my body. It felt incredibly cleansing until I heard a door open and someone mumble a 'shit sorry' and closed the door again. I brushed it off and pulled the shower curtain aside to get a towel.

I walked up to my door and opened it to reveal Cal's room and him in just his boxers facing his wardrobe like he was deciding what to wear once he heard the door open he turned around and faced me I looked away and shut the door. "It's nothing you haven't seen before." He opened the door I was stood in the middle of the bathroom with a towel around my body. "Callum, I was drunk." I looked him dead in the eyes and slowly moved backwards towards my actual door and opened it. He start smiling and walked back into his room. I sighed and put on some underwear alongside with a nice red bra. He did look kinda nice in those boxers. No, no, no, no, no it was a one time thing. But- he is extremely good looking. My thoughts were fighting each other eventually fading away when I found the same red dress from the night before and threw it in my wardrobe and leave it for later to put in the wash.

I put on some sweats on with a hoodie on and blow dried my long, wet, messy blonde hair and moved on to doing my makeup which was just basic mascara, eyeliner and a basic matte lipstick. I got up and went through my bathroom and into Cal's room to find him lying butt naked. "Oh Jesus Christ freezy" I covered my eyes instantly with my head in embarrassment. "Give me a warning next time." I laughed "I wanted to ask how fancy wherever it is we are going." I heard him move around. "a) you can uncover your eyes, b) just wear a nice dress" I uncovered my eyes to see him standing in his boxers "Honestly im just gonna text you next time." I turned to leave and go back into my room.

iMessages

Calfrosty

So, there's gonna be a next time :)?

depends on how well this one goes

You're awful sometimes

whatdidhesay 😳

You read that right

i'll see you at 8 mr airey

Okay :3
read at 6:42pm