i'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND DEATH RELATED⚠️

(Please skip this chapter if it triggers you!)

(Final warning)

~ third person pov ~

Callum has been so effected by his late wife's death he was barely able to look at his daughter as she had resemblance. He went through multiple different counselling and had started to self harm a bit by bit whenever he had a breakdown every time his daughter was at day care he would sit in his shared bathroom with Maeve and cry. He used to blame himself for everything until a counsellor told him it wasn't as she did this for herself.

Even if everyone else was mourning over Maeve's death, callum and harry and will as they all took it the worst as they were the closet to her. Everyday felt like hell for harry, all of the times he took for granted to be around his cousin thinking she was going to be alive til old age took away. The night she died harry hadn't left his room for a good few months until someone had to come to him to help him get through the day.

Will also had it worst but had Mia to cry on, the memories of when she drove to his flat to pick him up and go to New York for a month, or when she planned a surprise birthday party for him one time. They had memories no one else could replace, Will went through a phrase of physically beating himself up or using a sharp object to stab himself gently with. Mia on the other hand wasn't always the closest with Maeve but the pair had memories from New York she would never forget even if it was when Maeve was having a breakdown in the bathroom over her boyfriend cheating or the times where she texted Mia to help her surprise Will with the most craziest things.

The girls who also grew close with the girl, they mourned together and helped their boyfriend's to get through the day without a light. they had to create their own light and move on. Talia and Gee went through the most as the two were the closet and were able to make as many happy memories as they were able to. Gee was able to mourn over Maeve in a healthy way by writing journals that lasted months to years on end, she was still writing in them because it became a habit of hers. Talia and Simon had moments were they cried together in Simon's room, no words were spoken between the two. Simon understood how broke Talia was to loose her best friend, if only she knew she would've made Maeve's last few months the best she could experience. JJ once came in and cried with them as they ate ice cream as a three.

Avery, Callum's and Maeve's daughter, was growing up and she started being the light that her mother once gave out to everyone's constant joy. Avery made a huge impact on everybody, which gave them all hope. Avery was surrounded by everyone that loved and cared for Maeve and were willing to give the same to her. Sooner or later Talia became more of a mother figure to Avery, after Avery and Talia had spent a day together she cried to Simon telling him how she reminded of her late best friend. Over time she was able to stop crying as much, which definitely gave everyone hope that they can move on.

Fans from everyone who was friends with Maeve understood the situation and didn't pressure them to post until they were fully capable to.

The sidemen apart from harry they were falling apart on the inside and tried to stay themselves for her and to always be there for her daughter whenever callum went off to do some alternatives to self harm and not risking suicide.