she tells me "worship in the bedroom"

A/N: For all of you pure souls out there, this is my smut warning. I will give out another warning right before and after, but for all of you dutty souls heres your smut :,)

~Maeve's POV - Next morning~

Me and Cal were lying in my bed on our phones either going through twitter/instagram or going through important emails. Cal was completely shattered from last night as most of us went clubbing as a giant group and it was great, once again me and Tobi were the only ones drinking apple juice keeping an eye out on everyone who was drinking. It was a wild night as Talia, who was definitely too drunk to remember anything was annoying me and Simon all night and taking me out onto the dance floor making me dance with her. The night had ended on me and Tobi ordering people ubers because they were either too drunk to do it themselves or too drunk to even walk home.

Tobi got Harry and lux home as I just brought Callum up to my flat and kept him there for the night. I had to help Callum get dressed -as he leaves half of his stuff at mine- into something more comfy than a pair of tight jeans with a huge jacket. I did wake up before Callum and made us breakfast in bed along with a cup of water with pills knowing his head was going to ache like hell after last night from drinking too much. "How bad was I last night?" he put his phone down and started to rub his face.

"Pretty bad if I had to deal with you all night." I said jokingly and he smiled at my response.

"Its tough luck that I couldn't do this." he leaned over to me and started kissing me passionately which in that case I put my phone down and kissed him back with the same amount of passion, I started to straddle him then moved my lips from his lips down to his jawline further down to his neck to leave some love bites. He groaned from the pleasure he was receiving as he moved his hands to my bum squeezing it a little then moving his cold hands up under my top which used to be his.

~A/N smut warning :)~

His big hands moved across my small frame pulling me closer to him, I slightly started to grind on his crotch area. I heard him moan and felt something pop up I moved my lips back up to his jawline then back to his lips as he was tucking at the hem of my shirt hinting for me to take it off so I pulled away took it off then crashed my lips back onto his which he then moved his hands to the back of my bra unclasping it and chucking it somewhere across my room, he then flipped us over making him on top and he started to kiss down my jawline then my neck sucking on it for a bit then moving down to the valley of my breasts.

I moaned ever so quietly which made him smile against my skin knowing how well he makes me feel good. He moved over to my nipple sucking on it making me moan louder as he was massaging the other. "Lets make your neighbours know my name" he spoke with lust in my voice which made me even wetter by the sound of his voice. He started to move down my stomach and stopped at my core. "Jheez, I didn't make you that wet did I?" he teased grabbing my underwear and pulling it off of me attaching his mouth to my clit and playing around with it.

He slowly put a finger in me which made me gasp and grip onto the bed sheets as I was getting overwhelmed with pleasure whilst he was sucking and licking my clit as he was pumping his finger in and out eventually adding another finger and another making it three fingers in me. "I'm going to cum cal." I breathed out.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy... daddy I'm going to cum." he mumbled into my core making me orgasm right there and then. He pulled out his fingers out of me and put them in my mouth making me clean them.