I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies

~Maeve's POV~

"SAY THAT YOU'RE SORRY!"

"I'M SORRY BUT CONTENT!!" me and cal were currently in my flat as he took my phone from me when he saw my tweet about him having a buzzcut and ksi agreed.

"Maeve whatever-your-middle-name-is Lewis you delete that tweet right now!"

"Give me my phone then!" He handed my phone over and I smiled as soon as I got onto Twitter.

"Why are you grinning?" his voice had a bit of seriousness and a bit of playfulness.

"29k retweets, babe i think you are going to have another buzzcut." I grinned looking at his face.

"No fuck off let me see the screen." I showed him the tweet and saw him slouch a bit, he was definitely annoyed. "Technically your way of getting back at me is me being JJ's assistant for a week." His smile came back when he realised what I said.

"Have fun being his assistant."

"I already saw Simon's video on it, it's gonna be great." i said with clear sarcasm in my voice.

"Takeaway or we going over to Harry's?"

"I said to Harry that we would come over tonight as he cooked something for once."

"Obviously with Cal's help then." I laughed at his comment and walked into my room to only get rugby tackled into my bed by cal

"I need to get ready and you know how long that takes." I groaned trying to get out of Cal's grip only making him grip tighter. "Okay you're killing me now." He loosened his grip enough for me to breathe but not enough for me to get out of. "Cal we are going to have serious problems if you don't let me go."

"But I want to cuddle" He spoke in a childish tone.

"But I need to get ready." I mocked his tone which caused him to let go of me and roll away acting like he was offended. "Carry on acting like that and im making you sleep in the guest room." I appeared over my shoulder seeing cal get up and go the closet as I stood in the bathroom doing some basic makeup.

I saw cal enter and wrap his arms around my waist as he put his head on my shoulder. "When can we have another chill day?" He groaned into my shoulder.

"Cal we literally had one yesterday you lazy bitch." I said bending over further the sink to get my mascara right. He moved his arms from me.

"You have a nice bum." He gently grabbed my bum then picking up his toothbrush.

"You tell me that everyday." I did the same we were stood next to each other brushing our teeth looking at each other through the mirror and smiling. I spat out the paste then rinsed out my mouth then went over to my closet to pick out a pair of trackies along with one of Cal's hoodies. I didn't have to dress fancy as it was only my cousin and his flatmate that we were going to for dinner that Harry didn't burn apparently.

After the occasional small pecks that we were sharing we finally made it out the flat and went straight to the lift. We made it back to the flat I had begun my adventures in. We were greeted by the one and only mr lewis himself.