Ch 14 - Tired Of Life

Peter sat at the side of the hospital bed and watched as the heart monitor flat lined. That was the last straw. He had enough of leaving his family and staying alive. But May wouldn't want that if she were alive.

Peter's P.O.V.

I gave May a nice burial of the money I had left. The hospital had contacted the C.C.A. I fled from there and that's how here I am sitting at the straight vertically opposite building of Avengers Tower. I had decided that I don't wanna live with anyone anymore and to brake the connections I had to return the favour.

I changed into my homemade suit. Packed a bag of food and water for some weeks,my laptop and phone. I singed to the roof of the tower and left the suit and note in a bag to update Tony.

Tony's P.O.V.

I was sipping coffee and everyone was having breakfast or was doing something in the living room infront of me when Friday said "Peter has entered the building through roof." We were surprised because he never used roof. "Peter has left the building". Everyone frowned of this sudden course of action and I decided to take a look at the roof.

As I reached the roof I saw the bag with
"To Tony Stark, you can have it back."
                                                                    - P.P.

My heart sank I took the bag downstairs. Everyone watched me as I put it on the counter in kitchen and read the note inside.

" Dear Mr. Stark
I'm very tired to not saying this to you personally. Aunt May passed away and I have had enough of my loved ones leaving me so I decided to stay alone till I figure out what to do with myself. I'm not gonna stay in touch and I don't want you or anyone following me so I'll be with my onesie suit. I'm not gonna end my life. Always count on me for back up. "
                              - Underoos.

I read it out loud. I fell in the chair behind me and silence filled the room. Everyone was filled with worry and terror about what would Peter do and how dangerous it was for him to be out alone.

I tapped on my arc reactor and the suit formed around me. Pepper was crying. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to my son alright".I tried to console her. I flew out to find Peter he could not have gotten away. But it was my thinking I flew for miles but couldn't find him. He vanished like he left Queens.

Gonna be continued for sure...