Ch 49 - Adopted Lol

Peter rushed into the living room. "I want a mom and dad ASAP". He said panting. They exchanged glances. "I'm sorry, what?" Tony asked. "There's this new movie I was really excited for and it's rated with parents and May's not free so I need two of you to pretend to be my parents". Peter rambled.

"Are you for real?" Clint asked. "I obey law". Peter said. Pepper got up. "It's okay me and Tony can take you". Pepper said. "Yay thanks". Peter said jumping excitedly. "But you know if they ask for proof what will you say?" Tony asked. Peter stopped and looked at them.

"I-I don't know how it works" Peter said. "You're both super famous and it will raise alarm if you show up at a theatre with a kid saying you're his parents". Peter said thoughtfully. Tony and Pepper nodded. "I have a solution". Peter declared. Tony and Pepper looked at each other smiling thinking Peter would ask them to officially adopt but...

"Natasha and Bruce can come with makeup cause Natasha can do anything and take seat away from me, I don't wanna interrupt the make out mood if it happens". Peter said smiling at his smartness. Natasha and Bruce exchanged glances blushing heavily.

"Uh su-su-sure" Bruce stuttered out. "Yeah problem solved. Tony and Pepper can enjoy their time and do whatever they want". Peter said. "Uh and what will you do when they ask for proof". Tony said. "I can fake anything". Natasha said coolly but shut up with a glare from Pepper. "See a full proof plan". Peter said happily. "Natasha get to work it premiers tomorrow". Peter said happily.

The rest face-palmed at the denseness of Peter. "And what if they check the document and find it fake". Pepper asked. "That's a lot of questioning for a movie don't you think?" Peter asked. Tony sighed. "Peter can't you pick up clues?" Wanda said. "MJ says the same whenever girls ask me to tutor them". Peter said rubbing his neck.

"Well she's right". Wanda said lowly. "Hey Peter here's a wild thought what if we take you but after officially adopting you". Tony spoke suddenly. "Well it's really wild but the process takes time, too much favour to ask for a movie, don't wanna cause media problems" Peter said counting on his fingers. "Can get it done in an hour, we'll be happy to, it's us asking a favour from you, I can deal with all the news". Pepper said shaking Peter by the shoulders.

Peter stared at them. "OK wait a second it's a lot to process. So you wanna adopt me as a I'm doing a favour to you". Peter said and they nodded. "Wow do you also wanna go to the movie but are embarrassed to go without a kid".Peter said in a teasing tone. "Peter gosh you dumbo. They wanna adopt you like adopt no movie required. Get it like parental love target". Bucky said.

"Oh" Peter said. "ᵒᵏ". Peter said timidly. "OK? OK". Tony said happily and both hugged Peter. They trembled. "You're not crying are you?"Tony asked crying slowly.
"No" Peter said crying. "Good". Pepper said crying. They smiled seeing it unfold. They broke the hug. "Wait what about May?" Peter asked. "She has already signed we just need your official statement". Pepper said.

Peter looked dumbfounded. "How are you so fast we talked about it just like seconds ago". Peter asked. "We talked with May months ago just couldn't gather courage to ask you." Tony said. "Can you see future? How did you know I was gonna ask you?" Peter asked. They faceplamed. "OK Peter don't wanna be late for the first show tomorrow and we have to get the papers officially certified. While we work why don't you sleep". Pepper said.

"OK" Peter said running to his machine.

The next day

"Tickets for three" Tony asked the attendant while Peter jumped happily. "Fully booked. Sorry dude". The attendant replied reading his magazine. "Ah I'm sure we can work it out somehow". Tony said and Peter stopped jumping. "Don't you understand.." He Sai d looking up but shut up when saw Tony Stark and Pepper Potts with a child. "My son really wants to see the movie first show. Don't want spoilers you know". Pepper said.

"Uh... Uh... I'm sorry but it's fully booked." He stuttered out. Peter looked at them eyes filled with sadness. "Ok which theatre chain does this one belong to?" Tony asked. "Uh XCX" (I don't know fill in a name of your choice) The attendant said. "OK thank you. Tony said taking out his phone. He talked a few minutes."OK good sir you're talking to your new boss so I want all the people that are inside out of the theatre". Tony said keeping his phone inside.

"But what about their tickets". He asked. "Well give them 5000$ in return". Pepper said. 2 minutes later a group of people walked out. Tony and Pepper started walking in with Peter in middle of the couple. "You both are the most extreme people in the world". Peter said. "We know try something new". Tony said smugly.

"Well you both are also the best parents in the world". Peter said side hugging them. "OK that was new". Tony and Pepper  said hiccuping.