Ch 92 - Tik Tok 2

So it had been 2.5 years since Sophia and Peter had been dating. They had even moved into a comfortable apartment that they bought with their own savings. She was studying Fashion while Peter went to MIT.

~~~

Sophia turned on the camera to the live video of her Tik Tok. "Hey everybody it's Sophia Agreste live. And today I'm gonna be talking about a major problem you guys are causing and that's my dating life.". Sophia said and the comments started rolling.

'lol'
'yeah that's what I'm talking about'

They were typing. 20K live 2ith her and still adding.

"So Peter and I have been dating for around 2.5 years and we don't make couple stuff videos fro Tik Tok or upload pics cause he's camera shy and I've got no problem with that. We take pics and that are stored in our phones and albums". She said.

The comments turned to 'awww how cute'
'stupid ass won't take photos'.

The comments that caught her eye were
'Whats the noise in the background'
'He must be a stick body that's why he won't post photos'.
'I saw him in that prank video and I really want him to do that 'mm baby not like this it goes like 'hey' '

Sophia chuckled. "Ok my boyfriend has got a great body like he could literally model but he won't . He's cooking. I'll try to make him do it now". She said walking out of the room. She put the phone in the chest pocket of her shirt.

Walking into the kitchen the music grew louder. It's Uptown Funk. Peter waved with his hand like a professional dancer while making the salsa.

Sophia started to sob. Peter didn't turn back. "You'll not ask why I'm crying?" She asked. "Must be for your Tik Tok video. I know your real crying cause I'm always there baby". Peter said winking.
Sophia blushed.

The mayonnaise packet emptied and he threw it from where he was standing. A straight shot into the dustbin. "I'm too hot hot damn call the police and the fireman". He sang moonwalking as he pured the pasta in two plates.

"Why did you make pasta?" Sophia asked. "You said you were feeling down so I made your favourite". Peter said smiling. "But babe I'm on diet". Sophia said. "I know. I was there when you said you would diet while eating the whole pizza and then literally after finishing it you fought me for mine". Peter said.

Sophia blushed. "Ok I'll eat get me the sauce". She said . Peter turned and Sophia poured the ice water in his t-shirt. Peter yelped taking it off . "What the fuck ". Peter yelled. "Sophia the fuck? Why do you always have a nose bleed seeing my body. We've been dating for years". Peter said handing her a tissue box.

"I just can't take it in". Sophia said. Peter chuckled wiping his hand over his face. "Ok just a last request and we'll eat. No pranks". Sophia said. "Ok". Peter said. "Hand me your phone". Sophia said. Peter handed it to her. "Why don't you protest? All guys do". Sophia whined. "I ain't got nothing to hide". Peter shrugged.

Sophia opened the video. "Ok babe see this we'll recreate it". She said playing the video. "Oh hey that's easy". Peter said. Sophia pointed the phone toward him the feed going on but Peter thought she was making a video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCArLb4gUOx/?igshid=66919i6oz0v3

This is the video they are recreating👆👆

'eh eh eh' Peter jumped. "No babe you gotta go like ehhhh" Sophia said making a sexy face. "Oh ok ok" Peter said. "Ehhhhh" he said.

"Sophia god damn it cover your nose"

"Sophia god damn it cover your nose". He rushed with the tissues. They ate in silence with the live feed going on. Peter's phone rang. To see a call from TONY STARK.

The comments went crazy. 'rumours were true he know him'. 'yes the son of Tony Stark I've heard'. And stuff kept going.
"Hey Peter hey angel". Tony greeted the couple with video call. "Hey" they waved. "Just wanted to let Peter know that Natasha is super proud with the moonwalk you did after throwing the can in the dustbin". Tony said as the whole Avengers team came into frame snickering.

Peter choked on his food. "What? How do you know?" Peter asked. Sophia covered her face. Pepper turned her phone to him. "Damn it Sophia you are live. Oh my god". Peter said running out of the room. "You're the worst. It was so much fun". Sophia said. "Oh come on he would be better now". Tony said ending the call.

They sat in a room with the camera turned to them. "So you decided to clear the rumours and accept some requests from your followers and exposed me" Peter said and she nodded. "Ok I'm doing it for the first time so I don't know how this works". Peter said facing the camera.

"We're currently being watched by 6.5 million people and more are joining as we speak". Sophia said. "Woah that's a lot". Peter said. "Ok so Diana asks what is the most embarrassing thing we have done because of being jealous". Sophia said.

Peter chuckled . "You go first " he said. "Ok so I was trying the filter that tells where your soulmate is and it said falling down the stairs". Sophia said taking a breath. "And he ran to pretend slipping from the stairs and actually felt. He had his head covered with ice for 2 days". Sophia said wheezing.

"Ok my turn". Peter said. "So we were watching Moana and I said she's totally my type. And she asked if it was a bed fantasy and I'm like no. The way she looks ,her curly hair and that pretty tan and how she plays in the ocean. And the next day she had done her hair curly, we went to the beach because she won't take no for an answer. Got a tan and nearly drowned while trying to play in water". Peter laughed.

"Alright next is who is the jealous one?"Sophia asked. "That would be her". Peter said and she nodded. "Girls approach him and boys don't approach me" Sophia said. "That's because I'm like the demon that resides in your shadows . They eye you and give them a Romanoff smile". Peter said.

"That makes sense". Sophia said. "Next is what is the evilest thing you've done to each other". Sophi said. "This asshole ate my pudding". Sophia said smacking him on the head. "And I was in the hospital cause.i broke both my arms and she came there with my pudding that I stored and said clap if you don't want me to eat your pudding" Peter said twitching in anger.

"Ok now you read". Sophia said. "Ok Angelina says marry me Peter" Peter said and Sophia jolted at the screen. "Well I can't right now cause it's lazy ass Sunday". Peter said shrugging. "You'll not reject her ". Sophia yelled. "That would be rude . It's a joke babe. I'm joking". Peter said calming her. "Your jokes don't make anyone laugh just annoy us . I'll read now alone you go away". Sophia said.

Peter walked out. "Ok so I fucking love Sophia says if you ain't talking to him talk to me.". "You know what I just might". Sophia said. Peter skipped into the room. "I knew you'd talk to me Sophia". Peter said cheerfully. "What?" Sophia asked. "I'm I fucking love Sophia" Peter said laughing.

"Ok you're forgiven sit down". Sophia said blushing. "Jenny asks do you open car doors?" . Peter spoke. "Yes Jenny I do . That's how I get into the car". Peter said and Sophia laughed. "Yes he does open door for me" Sophia said. "Why do you treat her like a queen? Asks Rachel". Sophia said.

"To show that I was raised by queens". Peter said smiling. "What about the men?" Sophia asked. "Tony is seeing the video Peter I'm sure he's hurt". Sophia said. "Men who raised me were queens too they were drama queens. ". Peter said shrugging . "Winkity wink Pepper". Peter said winking.

"So that's it for today and I'm going to play some PUBG" Peter said getting up. "Let's go" Peter said. Sophia turned off the video  and went with him to play.

~~~~

That's it I guess? Nothing to write anymore.
🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️