Ch 62 - Random Interactions : Bruce, Sam and Bucky

Bruce's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see vast area full of sand. The only thing other than sand that I saw was Bucky laying by my side and a butt in a distance with face stuck in sand trying to get out. I was pretty sure it's Sam.

Sam got his face out of the sand and gasped to take air to fill his lungs. Bucky also turned and sat up and I followed. A shadow appeared blocking the sun and we had to focus to see the least favorite person.

"Ross". Bucky said. "Well well well if it isn't the killers". Ross said. "What do you mean? We saved them from the explosion. Thor hammered it into the air but it came near me and Bucky so Hulk jumped and took the blow which landed us here". Sam said.

"Bucky lost control and killed 7 women in an office and Bruce smashed a car which had 2 infants and 5 other people". Ross said. I froze and me and Bucky exchanged a terrified glance.

"Wow Ross aren't you playing dirty". A new voice said from back. We turned to see Peter. "You both didn't kill anyone but you smashed the ones who killed them." PETER said. We looked at Ross again. "What are you doing here Peter". Ross said darkly.

"Woah I saw the sonic boom and came to check it out". Peter said walking towards us. "You know you're wanted everywhere right". Ross said. "I didn't do anything and you know it. You framed me because you were afraid of my powers". Peter yelled. "ATTACK". Ross shouted and soldiers hiding in the sand immediately immerged from the hiding spots and started shooting.

We were too exhausted but got in positions to fight. Peter rose his hand and we relaxed. It was over. In a blink they laid unconscious leaving Ross with a terrified expression. "You're a monster". Ross yelled. "Maybe I am". Peter said lowly and slapped the shit out of him burying his face in sand.

"You mind giving me your wingsuit?" Peter asked not looking at us. Sam hesitantly followed. Peter opened the panel and did some wiring. "On me. I'll give you a new one later."Peter said and attached it to Ross which flew with unimaginable speed.

"Where are we?"I asked."Sahara"Peter answered."What!!" Sam yelled. "Oh man how are we gonna get out all the tech is banged". I exasperated. Peter looked at us hesitantly. "Alright I'll give you a lift." Peter said.

"Why the fuck do I keep running into you guys!!" Peter yelled pressing a button on the controller around his wrist. A jet became visible in the air. "Holy fuck dude that's better than ours". Bucky said.

We climbed onto it. Peter went forward and say at the piloting seat. He flew the jet in the air. "Karen take control destination Avengers Tower". Peter said and came to sit with us. "So what were you talking about with Ross?" I asked.

His expression changed. "He's framing me for the robbery of the weapons at Oscorp". Peter said. "That's why you are on the run?" Sam asked. Peter shook his head. "Partly but there is a huge amount of ransom on my head for the rumour that I have code of the weapons I didn't even steal". Peter said.

I exchanged sympathy glances with Bucky and Sam. "The who stole them?" Bucky asked. "HYDRA". Peter said darkly. Our expressions changed. "How do you know?" Bucky asked. "I interrogated some agents". Peter said.

I didn't know what to say. Sure the robbery raised a lot of voice but we never suspected HYDRA to be involved in this. "I'm a huge fan by the way". Peter said to me. I smiled. "Thanks my power seems to amaze a lot of people". I said. "No no I'm talking about the 7 PhD holder Dr. Robert Bruce Banner".Peter said.

"Your name's Robert?" Sam and Bucky asked. I nodded. "Thank you". I said. "Can I get an autograph?" He asked. I signed his book that was a copy of mine. "Could you do me a favor?" Peter asked.