Ch 44 - Tired Of Life 4

During the birth of Morgan no one knew what to do. Everybody panicking and Clint and his family gone to the zoo for sightseeing didn't help. Luckily Pinch took care of almost everything. {Pinch will be referred as he. Grammar rules can go fuck themselves}. He gave Pepper basic instructions to keep calm and breathing exercises when suddenly her water broke. He called the ambulance and all.

The birth of angel as prescribed by Tony happened and he became a proud father AGAIN. Everybody was crying as they looked at the crying baby girl. "Morgan" Pepper said holding the baby girl. Tony nodded. "Morgan Potts Stark".

Morgan was very energetic since she started crawling on his all fours. She would always run around trying to get into trouble with doorway and tables but Pinch that followed her like a shadow always pushed her out whenever she was going to have some stuff fall over her or engaged a pillow protection system whenever she was about to run herself into a wall or door.

Tony and other were relaxed atleast about Morgan cause she had Pinch thanks to Peter. It still hurt them that it would be a year very soon since he left and without any info about where he was or how he was. But they had stuff to take care of like how suddenly the bases of HYDRA had spiked up and they were getting busy and the major increase that had happened in other continents didn't help the fact.

A month later

Suddenly one day when Pinch had put Morgan to bed and everyone was chilling he came into the room. "Final message requests recording. Should I play?" Pinch asked the group who frowned and looked at one another. "Uh sure". Tony said. "Requesting everyone to sit down for their benefit". Pinch said. "Why what's wrong with standing?" Clint said and his family gave him a glare.

A voice started. "Ah OK so this is the final message left in Pinch's memory." They knew whose voice it was and how much they died to hear it. Tony would break down hearing his voice messages from Happy's phone. "Ah um OK sorry to break it to you but I guess I'm dead? I don't know but this will play when Pimch's internet access server that monitors my vitals will stop receiving signal. So I'm pretty sure I'm dead or suicided or got killed. It can't specify but my heart has stopped". Peter finished his rambling.

THUD

Their tearful eyes tore away from Pinch to see Clint passed out on the floor. Tony would have made a joke but it just hurt too much to lighten the mood. Lila and Cooper felt on the floor their knees trembling and tears streaming down just like the rest. Cassie was shaking Scott to know what did Peter just say but she didn't get an answer just "It's bed time". Scott said shakily his throat dry and carried his daughter against her protests.

No one talked about it. Just giving it time was all they could do. Whereas Pinch went back to his following in Morgan's room.

2 years later

Fury summoned the Avengers to a meeting the purpose unknown. They sat down with Tony arriving the most late. "Before you say anything Morgan wasn't willing to sleep last night so I couldn't and now I woke up late". Tony grumbled sitting down.

"Well what's it about?" Steve asked. "This". Fury said and hologram screen appeared and started playing a video. It showed a room with 20 armed guards. Avengers were less in number than 20 so it would take some time but they would kick ass. A guy suddenly burst through the door and beat everyone out senseless then looked at the camera and destroyed it too.

"This guy. He's taking down HYDRA bases and this was the 5th base in 2 days. His motives are unknown and we can't identify him due to him being a Vigilante. S.H.I.E.LD will look for him but you look out too if you ever encounter him anywhere." Fury said and looked at them. Avengers exchanged glances and walked out.