Ch 23 - Physical Affection

Peter and Tony were inseparable but Tony hated hugs or so he told everyone but more than everyone he told Peter. To the whole team they were father and son.

Peter had always been the one to show physical affection. It helped him calm down in distress and he liked it. It had helped get through the death of his parents. He would always hug May and Ben, they would kiss his forehead before bed. It all crashed down after the death of Ben.

May would hug him and kiss him goodnight, he still liked it but it got less that's why Ned and MJ always gave him hugs during the day. He always hugged the Avengers when he wanted because they liked Peter's company.

Tony didn't like that Peter always hugged and cuddled everyone except him. He had always told everyone that he didn't like physical affection but he did at a time. He also loved it when he and his mother hugged. But her death had changed him. The hope came in the name of Peter who looked up to him that inspired him to be a better person.

Being the jealous type he hated that Peter hugged and cuddled and did all the lovy dovey stuff with everyone except him but never confronted him till one day.

They were watching the Star Wars marathon when Peter started feeling sleepy. He was sitting between Tony and Natasha with his head in Pepper's lap sitting on the couch. He leaned in on Tony's shoulder unknowingly and closed his eyes for sometime.

The huge blast in the movie disrupted his sleep and he opened his eyes to see him hugging Tony. He slowly made his distance and scooted to Natasha. Tony feeling the cozy, warm weight lifted watched to see Peter cuddled with Natasha.

"Hey, I was feeling nice and you scooted to the person least wanting hugs" Tony grumbled pouting. "Speak for yourself Tony. I love hugs from Peter". Natasha said. "Why did you move? You were clearly enjoying my shoulder very much that's why you buried your face in my side" Tony asked. "You asked me to not hug you" Peter said.

"What? No I didn't" Tony said. "Yes you did you said 'We are not there yet' when I hugged you infront May's apartment when you were dropping me off after Germany" Peter said. "And I don't wanna be embarrassed being told that". It crashed to Tony that he did say that when Peter hugged him.

"Ok what if I said we're there now" Tony asked hopefully. "Then I'd say 'cool'" Peter said salty. "You wouldn't hug me?" Tony asked nervously. "Ah why this 'if' scenario you didn't say anything" Peter said looking up from Natasha's shoulder. "Ok we're there now" Tony said hopefully.

"Nice" Peter said and looked back at the T.V.
"You didn't hug me" Tony said. "You didn't ask for it. You said we're there doesn't mean you like me hugging you" Peter grumbled. "Ok I like it when you hug me" Tony said. "I know" Peter said. "So why aren't you hugging me now?" Tony asked nervously. "You didn't ask for it" Peter stated.

"Ok I want a hug" Tony said. "That's a lot of order than a request and I didn't hear the magic word" Peter said smirking. "Oh my God have mercy. I have image to maintain infront of the world". Tony said covering his face with his hands. "Then go ask the world to hug you not me" Peter said leaning back on Natasha. "Can I please have a hug?" Tony asked. "I don't know can you". Peter said.

"Oooooh grammar burn" Clint said and laughter erupted in the room. "Ok May I please have a hug?" Tony asked. "May hug him" Peter said turning back to May. "Oh come here Tony" May said holding her laughter back and opening his arms. "Hahaha this is better than the movie" Steve said. "Ok Peter please hug me" Tony said. "Ok ok I can't turn a begging bring it in" Peter said smiling opening his arms head still on Natasha's shoulder.

Tony scooted over and hugged him tightly making a sandwich of Peter but he didn't complain cause he got back at Tony and he loved him. He too wanted to hug him but held back. He closed his eyes comfortingly. Everyone smiled at the scene.