Chapter 57

-----------------------> MOLLY'S WEDDING had had a winter wonderland theme while Bellatrix's had been a majestic sweet spring wedding

-----------------------> MOLLY'S WEDDING had had a winter wonderland theme while Bellatrix's had been a majestic sweet spring wedding. Andromeda's, on the other hand, was... simple. It was the only word appropriate to describe the incredibly small wedding ceremony that Andromeda had planned.

But in her defence, Andromeda had had two ceremonies done. One in a muggle place of worship a few days prior, to satisfy Ted's family and a proper, traditional wedding in the yards of Grandfather Pollux and Grandmother Irma's manor.

The gathering was extremely small, only consisting of Lyra, both sets of her grandparents, Narcissa, Regulus, Sirius, the Prewetts, the Weasleys and the Potters.

But Andromeda didn't seem to care about the crowd to the fact that neither of her parents was present as she happily got married to the love of her life.

Two hands covered Lyra's eyes from behind, making her startled for a second.

"Guess who," a voice that could only belong to Lucius whispered in her ears.

Lyra let out a thoughtful hum. "Is it Dennis?"

"No, guess again."

"Theodore?"

"No."

"Gilderoy Lockhart?"

"Okay, so I learnt today that you are awful at guessing," Lucius noted, removing his hands from her eyes and making her turn to face him with amusement dancing across her features.

"And today, I learnt that you are a child at heart."

"Take that back!"

"Why, Lucius?" Lyra tilted her head. "I think it's adorable, really."

"Please don't," He said immediately. "I've told you a thousand times, I am not adorable."

"You're also very cute," Lyra said cheekily, making him roll his eyes.

"You're cute, I'm not." He said.

Lyra shrugged. "We are both very cute." She declared.

"Our child will be even cuter, though," Lucius commented offhandedly, prompting Lyra to laugh.

"Indeed." She nodded, both of them settling into a peaceful silence before Lucius broke it.

"Did you miss me?" He asked with a smirk.

Lyra nodded solemnly. "By every single Avada so far."

Lucius gasped dramatically, clutching a hand onto his heart. "Your words wound me, Lyra."

"Fatally, I hope." She said, eyes sparkling.

Lucius shook his head fondly at her dry retort, making her crack a smile and hug him warmly.