The Last Dance

Klaus was interviewing Katherine while in Alaric’s body. Trying to find the little ticks of the group that oppose him. “Right. Elena’s aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?”

“That’s it.” The vampire told him, but he knew she was lying just by her voice.

Just to get a rise out of her, Klaus cups her cheek in mock affection. “Oh, so jumpy.”

“Please, just..kill me.” Katherine wimpers out. “I’ve told you everything that I know.”

“You see, I believe that,” He knelt in front of her. “you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me.” He then compelled her.

Even though she tried to fight it, she was too weak from the lack of blood. “They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger.” She then paused, something else coming to her brain.

Klaus sees the hesitation. “What?”

“Someone threatened to kill the whole town if they didn't give Elijah back.”

“Well, don’t keep me in suspense. Who is this pest I have to deal with.” Klaus titled his head with a mock smile.

“His daughter.” Katherine saw all the color drain from the all mighty hybrid’s face. 

He then snapped back into his villain self. “Bonnie, the witch best friend and an angel vampire hybrid who despises humans?” He then blinked, seemingly to remember something that she told him. “I thought you said she didn’t have her powers anymore.”

“She doesn’t or didn’t. I don’t know. You kidnapped me, remember? I’m kinda out of the loop.” The vampire doppelganger gave him a snark reply.

He crossed his arms over his chest, thinking it over. “Well, we’ll have to get to the bottom of that and find some way to get rid of Theta. Maybe sway her to my side?” He mumbled the last bit to himself.

----------

Damon and Stefan were hanging on the front porch of their house, waiting for Elena to finish signing the deed to the boarding house. “Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?”

Stefan denied the idea. “Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I already asked.”

Damon then titled his head to the side. “What about the little demon-spawn? We’ve seen her do magic, can she track him?”

“I wouldn’t even ask Damon.” The younger brother griminced. “She already threatened to kill every person in Mystic Falls just to get Elijah.”

Damon threw his head back in annoyance. “So, we have to find a way to save the town from the world's biggest temper tantrum, while saving Elena from Klaus. Great.” He paused, jumping to a different topic. “Do you think he killed her?”

Stefan turned his head. “Katherine?” The look that was given answered the question. “Probably.”

“It’s not like she didn’t have it coming.”

----------

Theta pulled into the parking lot, blasting Highway to Hell from her car with the roof down. She wanted to make a well known appearance since the ‘Save Elena Squad’ only had twelve hours to hand over her father. As she walked down the halls, almost everyone stopped talking to watch the British girl. Even though she's already been there for a few weeks, people still found it peculiar someone across the pond would move to Virginia. 

Ignoring the looks from everyone (including the glances the backstabbers were giving her), she finally reached her locker. When she opened it, a note fell out. Rolling her eyes, thinking it was from Jeremy she read it, causing her eyes to go wide like saucers.