The Day After 1

So I found the original chapter and it's somewhat different from the draft so... Let's just pretend I never uploaded that.

Also, for those who weren't able to read the (draft) chapter I took down, I'm planning to change the direction of this story so please ignore any of my past replies to the comments regarding the plot. I can't seem to find them so I can't delete them. 😂

Oh and before I forget... If you're under 15, please stop reading my book. There's not going to be any smut but there's some suggestive stuff and I'm not comfortable knowing y'all under 15 are up in here so GET OUT BEFORE MY SLIPPER ACCIDENTALLY FLIES YOUR WAY. Hahahaha!

I'm serious. (*-*)

-

"Sir, here you are." Lee Kwangsoo said, handing over one of the paper bags in his hands to the young CEO.

Jeon Jungkook took it and inspected its contents. As he did this, his secretary stood outside of the apartment's entrance with a thoughtful expression painted on his face.

Very early that morning, Kwangsoo received a brief call from their CEO, telling him to bring a casual set of clothing for his boss. After hanging up the call, an unfamiliar address was sent to him. It was in a neighborhood that people could somehow consider to be mid-class. It wasn't bad, actually. It was just that it was extremely rare that people who were higher up the social ladder like his boss would visit this place. So he wondered, 'What's the boss doing here?'

"This will do." Jungkook spoke, interrupting the older man's thoughts. The young CEO then disappeared behind the door to the far side of the room.

And so, the secretary was left standing awkwardly by the entrance. Lee Kwangsoo hesitantly stepped inside the apartment while his eyes curiously roamed the place through his eyeglasses.

Although it was small, the place was decorated very nicely. It was quite surprising that it looked decent inside, since the outside of the building was nearly completely neglected. The apartment had a warm and welcoming feel to it, which confirmed his suspicions that this apartment most definitely did not belong to his boss.

As Secretary Lee continued to survey his surroundings, his gaze landed and stayed on the rack next to him.

Different pairs of shoes were placed neatly on top of it...

Women's shoes!

And on the wall above it was a picture of two beautiful young ladies embracing each other. An unfamiliar woman with red hair had a face full of laughter. Looking at her, the male secretary was strangely reminded of a cute chipmunk. The other lady in the picture, Secretary Lee knew quite well. However, he'd never seen her look so carefree before. Her bright head of orange hair was still blonde in the picture, and she had the brightest grin on her face while her twinkling eyes looked at the camera.

How could he be so stupid?

Of course it was Miss Lisa's apartment!

To think that the cold and aloof CEO Jeon actually spent the night in his fiancé's apartment! What was going on? Towards Miss Lisa, he thought his boss didn't feel anything. The only reason Boss Jeon would pay her any attention was because of his grandfather... Right? Or was there something else? Now, he wasn't so sure.

But what Kwangsoo was sure about was that he was honestly really liking the development in his evil boss' boring life.

The changes in Miss Park brought about changes in his boss as well. He was curious to see what would happen in the future...