6. On the run

Jen POV

I felt his hand brush my hair away from my face. Calmness washed over me. A sudden thought popped into my mind. I need to get out of here but how. I'm a captive of the most feared Mafia, you can get in but not get out. His steps got further away as I open my eyes and stared at his back. Somehow seeing his retreating back made me want to ask him to stay. Instead when I opened my mouth it said something compleatly different.

"Kill me" I told him.

He stopped right in his tracks while his hand was on the doorknob. Slowly looking over his shoulders his eyes met mine and his face looked rather... shocked. I too was shocked over myself and his reaction but I'm sure my face didn't show any feelings whatsoever. He didn't say a word and opened the door as he casually went out and closed it.

"What the fuck" I whispered to myself.

What the hell am I saying? I can't die. I need to know Mia is safe. I need to finish what I'm running from. Panic starts to rise as I think if he's really going to kill me. I groan as slowly push myself up from the bed, my back hurts like hell. Sitting up I look around the room. It's huge with a queen sized bed and big ass windows. I feel the mattress under me and it feels like laying on soft clouds.

How long have I been out? Where is Mia? Getting of the bed and limping towards the windows I look out

How long have I been out? Where is Mia? Getting of the bed and limping towards the windows I look out. It looks like we're out in the middle of nowhere. Ofcourse we are, they're the mother craking Mafia. Rolling my eyes at myself I turn around and slowly walk to the door hoping it's open. As I put my hand on the doorknob it turns and Stephano stands before me. Like we had a staring contest he broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"Are you okay?" His ruff voice game out rather worrying.

Is he seriously worried after whipping me a several 30 whips? Is he delusional? I scoff at his question instead of answering.

"I did tell you I didn't want to hurt you Jen"

"Well you still did so..."

"I'm sorry"

"Okay?"

Silence followed once again and we stand there looking at eachother. I mean he's a beautiful man. Not handsome like Giovanni but beautiful like Alessa. There's softness to his eyes and face. The only thing standing out is a scar over his eyebrow otherwise he's flawless. Cutting the eyecontact I walk back to the bed and sat on the edge.

"Are you going to tell me why you're kidnapping me, hurting me, then treating my wounds?" It didn't make sense to me.

"You're special." He replied simply.