12. His Discovery

Giovanni POV

*bang*
I shoot the fucking russian between the eyes.

Pointing the gun on the next fucker I narrow my eyes at him and press the gun on his temple.

"You next cagna! Who sent you?!" (Bitch)

He kept his mouth shut and I pointed the gun to his shoulder and shot him there.

"Suka blyat!" (Fucking bitch) He screamed, grabbing his shoulder shaking in pain.

"Well?" I press the gun harder on his temple. "Next is going to be your brain" I smirked.

"It wasn't you we were here for" His russian accent came out strong.

"Who were you here for?!"

Now he is smirking at me while staring right into my eyes.
"His Property"

He stood up and lunged at me, Angelo shot his head before he could touch me and his lifeless body fell down the floor.

"Merda!"(shit) I cursed.

"Cosa significa "His property"? " (What does "His property" mean?) Angelo asked.

"Don" One of my men Marco called for my attention. He stood crouched over the dead russian body.

I walk over and he showed me a mark on the wrist of the fucker. My eyes widened when I recongized the mark, the same mark that was planted by the ankle of my gattina.(kitten)
What the fuck?

"Angelo, where is she?"

"One of the men followed her. She went back to her appartment" his phone started to ring and he looked at me, I nodded in approval so he answered.

"Si?" (Yes?) His brows furrowed while he listened to the call. "Continua segui lei" (Continue follow her).

"Don, she left her appartment and is driving to the airport. He's going to follow her."

"Bene" (Good). I replied coldly. "Get me information about this mark Angelo" I pointed at the mark. "Get me the information soon, last time I asked Stephano he did a shit job at not finding shit!"

"Si Don." (Yes) he turned around and made some calls.

I'm standing there staring at the mark. What does it mean? These russians mark people for all kind of reasons, small gangs, mafia, slaves and prostitution. My mind stopped at the last option, clenching my fists as my thoughts went through all kinda images of her with other men.

-

"I sat in the office of the club while the place got cleaned up from the shooting. I drank up the glass of whiskey and let it burn my throat. Tapping my fingers on the table I waited as calmly as I could for information from Angelo.

When my eyes was about to close shut I heard footsteps come closer to the door. Instantly my eyes shoot up and I turned towards the sound and I see Angelo walking through with a thick folder in his left hand.

"This is all the information I could find sir." His eyes met mine and I could see... worry?

What the hell got my ruthless second in comand showing that kinda emotion. My interest peaked as I took the folder and opened it. Staring at a picture of the mark I've seen twice now, I look at another picture and I see why it got Angelo alarmed. I look at him for a explanation.

"Sir. It's the russian mafia mark. Only the trusted people in Nikolai Ivanov inner circle are marked with that." He nodded to the picture and procceded. "We have information that only 6 people have that mark, including Nikolai himself."