9. His fury

Giovanni POV

I see Alicia running after the poor waitress and I already know she's going to create trouble. I knew bringing her with me was a misstake. She screamed into the waitress face that I couldn't see because Alicia was covering her with her frame. Everyone went quiet and I hear Angelo whisper to me.

"Controlla la tua puttana" (Control your whore)

Pinching the bridge of my nose I call her name.

"Alicia"

"Don! She's beeing disrespectful!" She whined.

Rolling my eyes I stood up and walked towards her. The tiny girl beside her kept her head down and I felt some type of calmness. Turning to Alicia I am about to tell her to stop when she continued screamimg at the girl.

"Stop staring at my man you whore!" She yelled. Raising an eyebrow I turned my attention to the waitress that was already looking at me.

My eyes catched the familiar dark brown eyes. The eyes that usually was void of any emotion now held a spark of uncertainty when looking at me.

I looked at her face and she looked exactly the same, as beautiful as I last seen her. This time with minimal makeup that didn't do much to her already beautiful face. My eyes wandered down her body and I felt my pants tighten at the sight of her sexy curvy body. Squirmed and I noticed her wrist bleeding from Aicias goddamn nails. Fury filled me when I saw her in pain.

"Everyone GET OUT!" I roared.

I saw panic in her usually void eyes which amused me. I finally found you naughty gattina. (Kitten)
I smirked at her.

* Flashback 7 months ago *

We're heading back to the estate after a long day of dealing with the russians. Blood covered my white shirt but none of it is mine. Sitting on the back I lean back and rest my eyes. As usual her beautiful goddesslike face pops into my mind. Thinking back of when she was in just a towel and her hair damp from the shower. I wanted to run my tongue against her collarbone and kiss her jaw untill she moans my name. I felt a strain in my pants just by thinking of her. I craved to touch her, make her mine. I tried staying away a week but everytime I closed my eyes I saw her.

The car came to a halt and I rushed to my room to freshen up before I see her, walking past her room I see door slightly open which surprised me. Curious I peaked inside to see it empty. Taking fast strides inside towards the bathroom I open it to notice it's also empty. I realize she's gone. HOW?! Picking up my phone I called Angelo, as soon as he picked up I roared.

"Do-"

"SHE IS FUCKING GONE! SEARCH FOR HER NOW!'" I ended the call and threw the phone to the marble floor which split the phone to pieces.

I felt my blood run cold. How could she leave?!
Walking out of her room i yelled for Alessa and Stephano.

"Alessa! Stephano! Get out here now!" My voice boomed through the mansion and alerted everyone to the bottom floor. Stephano came running and I saw Alessa slowly walk to us. I instantly knew who let my kitten run.

When Alessa stood infront of me I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her to the wall.

"Where is she Alessa?! I swear to god I will end you!" I yelled in her face. I saw red, my fury is reaching every inch of my body and made my blood boil.

"Brother! Let her go?! Whats going on? Calm down!" Stephanos words went straight pass me. I couldn't hear shit as my focus was on my little sister who betrayed me.

"YOU'RE KILLING HER BROTHER!" I looked at her as her face was red from the lack of air.

I let go and let her fall to the ground with a thud. Taking deep breaths I try and calm down. Glaring at my sister who is gasping for oxygen.

"You're phobited to leave the estate untill I find her. This betrayal I will not take lightly, family or not. Your freedom is over Alessa."

I turn to everyone on the bottom floor and speak with control and lowly.

"I don't care how long you've worked here. Betrayal means death. Anyone that lets Alessa out of the estate will die by my hands! Understood?!"

"Yes Don" they all replied at once.

"Take her to her room. She's not allowed out without my permission." I turn around to walk away but give a warning look at Stephano. "This regards you too brother. Blood or not."

-

6 months later

I slam my fist to the mahogny table in my office. Before me stands my best men and none of them could find her. She removed all her traces on and off web like she never existed.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! You useless pieces of shits!" I scream at them. Everyone hurries out except for Angelo who remained unfazed.

"Brother" his tone softer than normal. "We'll find her. In a month we're going to have a meeting at NY with Alexander Carter about your new club and the drug shipment. We can look from there." His voice calm and collected.

I look up at him with a monsterous look and he just stares back. No wonder this mother fucker is my right hand man. He ain't scared of me. He respects me but holds no fear for me.

I nod at him and he nods back. Turning and walking out. Taking the whole flask of whiskey I chug from it. Every day I've thought about her. Not a moment that has passed that she haven't occupied my mind.

Clenching my fist i groan from fustration.
Where are you gattina? (Kitten) Come back to me.
I miss you.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Another Gio POV. What will he do now that he have found her?

Thank you for reading and PLEASE comment and vote!