18. Chaos

Listen to this:

Jen POV

We stood before the mirror looking at our outfits. I wore a black see through dress with black heels to match, you know how black is my favourite colour. Looking over to Mia who's looking a bit uncomfortable, knowing that the outfit was Alessas choice. Mias outfit enhanced her full curvy body  with glittery strap top and matching skirt. Alessa had a short pink satin dress.

 Alessa had a short pink satin dress

"Girls. We look fucking HOT!" Alessa exclaimed. Me and Mia nodded in agreement.

I looked at the time and it was 10:30PM.
"Lets go."

We all walked down the stairs and the guys already stood there waiting. Honestly this estate is filled with jawdropping hot guys.
I scanned Marcos outfit. He had a casual jeans with white t-shirt that showed off his beautifully tattoed arms.
Angelo had black jeans and a fit green shirt that looked like it would snap anytime because of his huge muscles. Stephano had white buttoned up shirt with sleaves rolled up and blue dress pants.

When arriving at the end of the stairs we all stood staring at eachother in silence

When arriving at the end of the stairs we all stood staring at eachother in silence. Appreciating  eachothers  outfits.

Stephano cleared his throat and we all snapped out of it.
"Mia you look beautiful."

She looked down and mumbled a quiet "Thank you". A small blush made it to her already rosy cheeks. "You look handsome too" she looked up and her ocean blue eyes met his emerald green ones.

A small growl errupted from Angelo's throat that broke their eyecontact. "Lets go." He spoke lowly. Grumpy ass.
He went out and we all followed behind.
Marco walked beside me and snaked his arm around my waist.

"Sei cosi fottutamente stupendo." (You're so fucking gorgeous) he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"You don't look half bad yourself." I replied.