☆ Always | Severitus ☆

☆Genre and Status☆

Always | Harry Potter Fanfiction | Edited | Completed 

7 May 2021 - 4 August 2021

☆☆☆

☆Disclaimer☆

The author doesn't own any characters you recognize from the Harry Potter series. They all belong to JK Rowling...

The quotes used in every chapter belong to their respective writers.

☆☆☆

☆Copyright Notice☆

Copyright © 2021 @49ShadesOfGray
All rights reserved.

This Book is licensed for the reader's personal enjoyment only. The moral right of the author has been asserted. This story is a published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright owner except for brief quotations in a book review..., and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Published April 2021

Cover design © @49ShadesOfGray

☆☆☆

⚠️Warnings⚠️

- Mention of ABUSE.
- Adult wetting and spanking.
- Self Harm

The readers are advised not to read if they aren't comfortable with the mentioned themes.

☆☆☆

Note

Compliments and Criticism both are appreciated and accepted as it takes both sun and rain for a flower to grow.

☆☆☆

☆Dedications

To those who look up at the stars and wish...

☆☆☆

☆NOTE TO READERS

This book has been written at home, at college, on notebooks, a laptop, and any given piece of paper and opportunity. If you feel that some portions are better than others, blame the location or the situation, not the writer!

It's illegal to drink and drive but not drink and read perhaps not alcohol but a large mug of hot steaming coffee... A good book in hand, a large soothing mug of hot steaming coffee, a song playing through your earbuds, and a comfortable place to lie down are all you need to let your imagination run wild and enter a world of your own away from all the worries. It's a fantasy with a perfect life...

Last but not the least, the books are not often based on the author's life. They are the author's imagination and random thoughts. However, they are close to reality. After all, every piece of literature is an elevated form of reality.

Possibly, they are based on yours.

Wish you a happy reading...

☆☆☆

☆Acknowledgments☆

Unlike the long list of acknowledgments, I'd like to offer my devout thanks to the significant person behind this book, my mom. She has always been the backbone for every word that went into the book. What could I say about her unfathomable faith in me and Drive! She's been lending her hand in every up and down and encouraging me to continue when I wanted to give up. So, thank you Mumma for having helped me recognize my potential...
Last but not the least I would like to thank each one of you for spending your precious time with my thoughts and read my words. I owe it to all of you.
Now that I am finished with Thanksgiving I want you to take a sip of your coffee and enjoy the roller coaster of love and care with Severus and Harry...

☆☆☆

Contacts

"Born to tell stories."

Follow the author's Wattpad profile (thebookishslytherin)to receive information on upcoming releases and updates.
Connect to the author at dbookishslytherin@gmail.com

Follow @thebookish.slytherin on Instagram for quotes and aesthetics from the books.

thebookishslytherin.wordpress.com

☆☆☆

Your opinion matters so, do voice your perspective through votes and comments. Remember You are just a message away from the author.