Chapter 1

The familiar feeling he had whenever he got here, was something he could never trade for all the money the world had to offer. He loved the people in here as well, just as much as he loved the feeling he got whenever he got here.

Femi's household, was like a second home to him. Although Femi didn't live with his parents anymore - and now had his own house with his wife, Chioma and their son; Lanre - Damola still loved to come here like it were his own home. He couldn't stop coming, because he had gotten so used to his parents and even some of the workers that helped with the chores.

"Drip boss!" Mr. Tobi, Femi's father, hailed him the minute he saw his son approaching. Tobi referred to Damola as his second son, since he only had one; which was Femi. Damola and himself, were really close and he enjoyed spending time with him, just as much as he enjoyed spending time with Femi.

"My nigga!" Damola hailed back, and finally got to him and they both fist bumped. He hugged him afterwards, happy to see him once again.

"Ah. I missed you so much" Damola said, as they withdrew from the hug. He couldn't hide the smiles that lined his lips.

"I did too. I was surprised to have even missed all your screaming" Mr. Tobi chuckled and Damola grinned.

"I knew you'd miss me. I'm such a loveable person" he grinned and Mr. Tobi smiled.

"Temi! Temi!" Mr. Tobi yelled for one of the maids.

"Sir?!" And she rushed into the living room where he and Damola was.

"Get us some drinks. For me, I'd like a bottle of non-alcoholic wine and for him," he smirked. "Get him a bottle of bourbon" he said, and Damola chuckled. He knew him too well.

"Okay, sir" and the maid scurried into the kitchen, to do as told.

"So tell me, how have you been? And how are your family members?" Mr. Tobi asked, and Damola heaved a sigh and sat down on the chair, next to him.

"They're all fine. Everyone's fine," he started. "But... I have a problem" at the sound of that, Mr. Tobi was all ears and ready to listen to all he had to say.

"Everyone keeps pestering me about marriage. I mean, I get their concern but it's really becoming annoying lately. The worst, is my old man keeps making it a big deal. I just need a break from all the pestering at this point... So it's a good thing that I'm leaving for Abuja tomorrow" he said, and shrugged. The maid, Temi, had already arrived with the drinks and had set them on the table.

As Temi opened up the drinks, Mr. Tobi and Damola continued to talk. "You should understand that they're only concerned about you" he said, and Damola let out a sigh as he poured himself a drink.

"I know, but it's getting annoying... And frustrating" he said and Mr. Tobi heaved a sigh and poured himself a tall glass of non-alcoholic wine.

"The worse part is, that Chelsea of a girl. She keeps pestering me about being in a relationship with her. She's beginning to make me feel like a monster, meanwhile I'd told her before that I don't date. She told me she understood and it was fine by her... But now? Now she's just being a pain in my neck. I don't even know what to do with her" he said, and Mr. Tobi let out a small smile.

"Girls are fragile. They're soft-hearted and not all girls can continuously offer themselves to a guy without hoping for a relationship. You can't blame her for wanting that, in all honesty" Mr. Tobi said, and Damola groaned and took a sip of his drink.

"Yeah. I know, but it's still annoying of her. She's making it seem like I'm a bad person" he sighed.

"As long as you know you're not, the there's no need feeling that way. Personally, I'll advice that you quit this your yeye one night stand thing. It's getting out of hand" Tobi said, and Damola shrugged.