COLD BROTHER [1] ABANDONED

September 3, 2005

"Jungkook ssi, your mom will give birth soon, you will have a sibling soon!" his dad said hopefully as he held his son's palm as Jungkook's excitement reached his peak to see his little sibling as they were waiting outside the operation room where his mother was giving birth.

"Appa..I am nervous, how would my sibling be?" he asked as curiosity filled that little boy's mind as his Dad chuckled while looking at his son's excitement.

"Jungkook ah, your sibling will be adorable and delightful, just like you." he said as Jungkook's face was filled with curiosity and happiness.

The Doctor came out of the operation room with a baby in her hands.

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon, it's a baby girl..but.." the nurse was hesitant but Mr. Jeon was happy to see his daughter as Jungkook excitedly held his little sister in his hands,

"Mr. Jeon, w-we have a bad news..." The nurse continued as Mr. Jeon looked at the nurse with a nervous and tensed look

"Doctor is my w-wife alright?" he asked as the nurse sadly shook her head while she looked at him,

"Unfortunately, Mrs. Jeon experienced complications during the delivery a-and s-she couldn't make it." she said as Mr. Jeon fell on his knees due to the sudden shocking news...as Jungkook looked at his dad in shock as his eyes filled with tears

"Dad..." he spoke as the little boy's hands were shivering as he placed his sister on the chair, away from him..as he looks at her with hate in his eyes

"I lost my mom... because of you."
_______________

December 18, 2018

"Gamsamnida." the girl said politely as she bowed at the shop owner and was about to go out when the owner called out to her.

"Yn..wait" the old lady called out as Yn turns around and looks at her with a curious look.

"How is your brother, Jungkook doing? He got pretty famous after becoming an idol." she asked as Yn paused but slowly nods with a forced smile on her lips

"H-he is doing great Ahjumma.. yeah he did get pretty famous after becoming an idol.." Yn said as the old lady nods as Yn turns around and hurriedly walks away.

As soon as Yn reached her house, she locked the door and fell on the floor while crying hard.. she knew her brother hated her to an extent that he warned her to not contact him ever again..nor try to see him again. His words rang in her mind

"Mom died because of you!!"

"I wish you were never born, atleast I would've mom beside me!!"

"Yn I hate you more than anything, don't even try to contact me!!"

"You are just a pathetic b!tch, Dad commited suicide after Mom's death, all because of you!!"

"I am leaving, don't you dare show your nasty face to me ever again!!"

Those words were like daggers to Yn as she cried Harder, she was just a small teenager, without a family..yeah she is an orphan, that's what Jungkook called her because he doesn't want to be connected to her...

In news interviews or any live QandA of BTS, he would say that he's just an Orphan and that his parents passed away in a tragedy..he would say more.. it's like she didn't even exist to him, it's not like she didn't try contacting him, it's just that..he never let her to.. whenever she tried calling him, his phone was always switched off.

She assumed he must've changed his number, that's all..so she gave up contacting him totally, he didn't even pay for her education and guess what? She never went to a school due to that...she would work part time here and there, selling newspapers and stuff but what more could she do? And the phone she had was the old landline telephone of their old, dusty, cranky apartment..

Yn barely managed to feed herself twice a day, at times she would starve for days without food or even water..what a poor tragedy this little girl was facing from..she would often be called uneducated, unloved, nasty, disgusting, waste, useless person by her neighbours.
_______________

Yn wiped her tears as she looked at her dark house, she couldn't even pay for her electricity bill, so it had been cut off and her landline was also cut off..she only paid for some food, that's all she could afford..poor little girl...she would also pay for her water bill and there, all her salary would go..
______________

Meanwhile, in Hannam Hill- BTS DORM

"Yahh Jimin shii come here!!" Jungkook yelled while chasing Jimin who had stolen his banana milk, as Jimin sheepishly chuckled while running for his life.

"Jungkook ah, i already drank it." he said while giggling as Jungkook chased Jimin at an even more faster pace as he caught hold of Jimin

"HYUNG!! how can you do that to your maknae?!!" he groaned in annoyance as Jimin just chuckled while ruffling his maknae's hair

"I was just kidding Jungkook shi. Here is your banana milk." he said while handing over the banana milk to Jungkook as Jungkook smiled heartily and gulped down his favourite drink from his Hyung's hands.

"Yahh kids, come downstairs..dinner is served already." Seokjin exclaimed as the Busan brothers looked at each other and chuckled while nodding at their Hyung.

"We'll be right there Jin Hyung." Jungkook said as the Busan brothers went downstairs to the dinning area to have the meal served and prepared by their favourite, Jin Hyung.
_____________

"Mmmmh it's soo good Hyung!" Jungkook moaned in satisfaction as the other members agreed.

"Any doubts? Hyung is a real chef here!" Jimin exclaimed as Hobi chuckled at his remark, "Well it's Jin Hyung afterall." he added as Yoongi groaned, "Yahh can't you all eat without speaking?" he grumbled as the other members chuckled.

"C'mon Hyung, let them appreciate Jin Hyung's cooking" Taehyung said as Jin flipped his imaginary hair in pride, "Yahh kids have food then we can speak." Jin exclaimed as Namjoon chuckled

"Yeah sure." he said as he was about to serve himself some chicken wings but the bowl fell all over the table as Namjoon chuckled nervously as Seokjin glared at him, "YAHH Namjoon shi you are dead!!" he said while pulling out his pink slipper as Namjoon ran for his dear life.
____________________

That night Jungkook was on his bed, looking at his Parent's photo as a long drop of tear slipped from his eyes..

"I miss you...Mom and Dad.." he mumbled but soon felt someone hugging him as he saw it was Jin.

"It's ok Jungkook ah..we are here for you maknae." He said as Jungkook hugged his Hyung more tightly as he cried in his warm embrace..

"H-Hyung i-i miss them..alot."Jungkook said while sobbing as Jin was slowly patting his head.

"I know...I know Kookie.." he said while hugging him closer and providing him his warmth.

"Jungkook ah, remember...we are here for you hmm? Always!!" he whispered as Jungkook nods in Jin's embrace as the night continued with Him, comforting his younger one.