"Perfect"

"Yn tell me.. what's all this?" Hyunjin asked as they had met up in a cafe as Yn sighs while grabbing his wrist, "Hyunjin...I-i love you, from the very beginning I did..I know it was unexpected for me to tell you that but I really love you and i couldn't hide it anymore." Yn said in one breath as Hyunjin widened his eyes.

"Yn-"

"Hyujin please..w-we can get to know each other or date each other so that we can get comfortable." Yn said as Hyunjin sighs.

"Yn are you really ok with this?" Hyunjin asked as Yn frantically nods her head, "I am Hyunie, pleaseee agree to this.." she whined as Hyunjin sighs

"Alright, I agree." he said as Yn smiles widely at him and hugs him tightly while kissing his cheeks, "I love you soo much Hyunie."
_____________

Taehyung wakes up as he noticed Jungkook beside him, "Jungkook thanks for helping me b-but why are you here? I mean weren't you supposed to be in your mansion? Then why did you come here?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook looks away from him as he gulps hard.

"H-hyung." Jungkook spoke as Taehyung furrows his brows, "Jungkook ah what happened? Why are you nervous?" he asked as Jungkook then finally looks at his Hyung with teary eyes as he grabs Taehyung's wrist.

"Please tell me.. do you love Yn? No right?" he asked as Taehyung was stunned..he still loved Yn but he wanted to tell her first before anyone else as he nods, "I-i don't love her Kook." he replied as Jungkook sighs in relief.

"That's a relief then..." Jungkook said as Taehyung raised his brows, "Why?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook gulps the lump in his throat as he takes a deep breath and looks at Taehyung, "Hyung...Yn, loves someone else." he said as Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, "W-what?" he stuttered as Jungkook nods.

"Yeah...for a l-long time and t-they are getting married." Jungkook said as Taehyung gasped, "M-marriage?" Taehyung said in a low tone as Jungkook nods, "Yeah..Yn and Hyunjin are getting married." he said as Taehyung looks away.

Taehyung's tears were threatening to fall off his eyes at any time as he gulps the lump in his throat to control himself from bursting out into tears as he bits his lower lip as his lips quievered from the bitter reality.

"W-when" he managed to stutter as Jungkook looks at his Hyung's state in pity, "N-next week." he said as Taehyung instantly looks at him.

"What?" Taehyung asked in shock as Jungkook nervously nods his head, "I'm sorry..." Jungkook managed to speak as Taehyung shook his head with a bitter sweet smile.

"W-why are you asking sorry idiot? I-i am genuinely h-happy for her..T-that she moved on." he said as Jungkook looks at Taehyung's miserable state as he was shivering slightly as Jungkook stood up.

"I-i hope you come in her wedding Hyung." Jungkook said as Taehyung hesitantly nods his head as Jungkook leaves the room and Taehyung bursts out into tears.

"I lost her.." he cried out as he fell back on the bed and cried his heart out.
_________________

Jungkook leaned against the closed door as he heard Taehyung's muffled cries as his tears slipped from his eyes too.

"I'm sorry Hyung..b-but it's her decision." he said as he wipes his tears and leaves from there as Yn comes out from the corner where she was hiding as she leaned against the closed door.

She heard his cries, it was Painful because her heart broke in billions of pieces hearing his cried and hearing him being miserable.. unknowingly her tears slipped from her eyes as she wipes them from her cheeks.

"I needed to move on...from you Kim Taehyung." she said as she steps back and leaves the place as she hopes everything would be fine..after her wedding.
_________________

Cause we were just kids~

When we fell in love 💕

Not knowing what it was~

Darling just kiss me slow

***

Areum and Hobi danced at the romantic song as Areum falls in his arms as he pulls her by her waist and swirls her in the air as she posed like a white swan.

What a beautiful romantic dance they had performed, as the audience cheered and applauded for the two of them. Actually they had decided to perform on a romantic song together and when the song was over, they bowed and went backstage.

"You looked beautiful." Hobi complimented as he pulls Areum by her nape and kissed her lips passionately as Areum's eyes widened in shock due to the sudden unexpected kiss but soon she kissed him back and after a while, the two of them pulled away as they placed their foreheads together.

Their hot breath mingling with each others and hitting the other's skin as Areum smiled with her eyes closed.

"I love you Hobi yah." she said as Hobi smiles at her and pulls her closer to his body.

"I love you too Areum."
_________________

"I love you Jimin...I always have, had and will always love you, till an eternity." Soha said as Jimin's eyes widened in shock as he steps back.

"S-Soha i-" he stuttered, unable to find words as his breath caught in his throat as Soha looks at him anxiously as he looks away.

"I-i need time to process this Soha." Jimin said as he walks out of the room while slamming the door as Soha's tears fell from her eyes.

"I hope this doesn't change our friendship Jimin.." she mumbles as she fell on her knees while crying.
______________

"Ah I am sorry." Jungkook said while bowing as he picks up the girl's books as he extended them to her as she bows respectfully and smiles sweetly at him and thanks him.

She looked beautiful, eternal.. that's what came into Jungkook's mind as he looks at the girl who walked away as a smile formed on his lips..he hoped to meet her again, somehow and somewhere in the future. But for now, he was greatful for the destiny to making them cross paths with each other.

He then turns around and walks away as a sweet smile forms on his lips.
________________

"Open you mouth, say aaa" Yn said while extending the spoon of icecream as Hyunjin chuckles at her sweet gesture as he opens his mouth as Yn shoves the spoon in his mouth in a loving manner.

"Yahh you spilled the icecream on my shirt." Hyunjin said while removing the little amount of icecream from his shirt as Yn's eyes widened in shock as it was a white shirt. She quickly removed a wet wipe from her purse as she slowly erases it from his shirt as she blows the area slowly.

"And...all done..neat and clean like it never happened." Yn said as she looks up at him as she noticed that he was looking back at her lovingly as he smiles at her.

He slowly comes closer to Yn as they were lost in each other's eyes as Hyunjin smiles at her as he pulls her by her nape and kissed her deeply and passionately. The kiss was full of love.

And then after a moment Yn kissed him back.

What would happen next?