COLD BROTHER [6] FAMILIAR TASTE

After the food arrived BTS members were shocked to see the delicious food infront of them as Taehyung was the first one to take a bite of his chicken wings.

"Mmm it's delicious Hyung.." he moaned in satisfaction as the members too started having their food. "Woah the sushi is great" Suga said as the members agreed as they were satisfied with their food also.

"I have never eaten such delicious kimchi fried rice ever... except my cooking." Jin said as the members chuckled at their Hyung's statement as each of them were fully mesmerized with their share of food.

"Hyung can I taste your Chicken wings?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung offered their maknae a piece of Chicken wings as Jungkook gave his share of tteokbokki to his Hyung too so that he could taste the delicious meal.

"Let me also taste your Corndog Jungkookie." Jimin said as Jungkook chuckled and offered the Corndog to his Hyung as Jimin's eyes widened after tasting the delicious Corndog.
______________

Soon the members finished eating their meal as they moaned in complete satisfaction.

"This is the best meal I've ever had." Namjoon and Jhope said in unison as the members chuckled at their remark.

"I wonder how does the teen chef looks like? I mean...her cooking is FABULOUS." Jin said as the members chuckled at their Hyung's FABULOUS remark.

"I will pay up for all our meal." Jungkook said as the members death glared at him. "Why would you pay? We will pay for our share of meal." Suga said as the members nodded in agreement, making Jungkook chuckle at his Hyungs.

"Fine Hyung." He said as the members took out their part of cash from their wallets.

"By the way, I am curious to meet this teen chef..what was her name again? Ah yes! Shin Hye Kyo..she must be really talented chef." Jimin said as the members nodded in agreement.

"Maybe her parents taught her? Cause some people learn secret recipes from their parents." Jin said while guessing a possibility as Jhope shook his head in disagreement.

"Jin Hyung didn't you read the latest article by WB Korea news?" he asked as Jin shook his head as a 'no'.

"The article said that Shin Hye Kyo is an Orphan and thus the manager of this restaurant decided to help her when she asked for a job..or else why would a 13 year old, want to work as a chef?" he said as the members were stunned at his remark.

"I mean...if she is an Orphan then she independently must've learnt cooking?" Taehyung asked as the members nodded in agreement.

"Highly possible." Namjoon said as the members continued to discuss of the unknown chef Shin Hye Kyo, but Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"I feel like I have heard that name somewhere...." he mumbled to himself.
________________

Yn came downstairs after changing into comfortable clothes, she wore a pastel coloured hoodie and white pants with her hair in a messy bun as she entered the dinning area.

"Woah Oppa.. the food looks delicious." She said while looking at the food her beloved brother had made her as Seo-jun chuckles at her reaction.

"You love dumpling soup don't you? So i decided to make some for you." he said as he placed the bowl of dumpling soup infront of her as she took a seat, as Seo-jun sat across her table as they had their dinner together.

"Hye, can I ask you something?" Seo-jun asked as Yn looked at him as she smiled and nodded her head, "Why did you decide to be a chef?" he asked as Yn paused for a moment as she looks at Seo-jun.

"It's because of my Mom." she said as Seo-jun raised his eyebrow in confusion,"Didn't she pass away after giving birth to you?" he asked as Yn nodded her head.

"She did but I found her diary one day.." Yn said as Seo-jun furrows his brows, "Diary?" he asked as Yn nodded her head.

"Actually what happened was..."
___________________

February 24, 2011

Yn was sitting in her living room crying as Jungkook had left her and joined as a trainee in BigHit Entertainment, she then found a room door open as she peeked inside and found dust all over the room as she looked around the old, dusty room.

She brushed her fingers across the pool of dust as she then found a thick, old book with crumbled pages as she blowed the dust off the book as she read the name of the book "Secrets In My Heart" and then she saw her mother's name on the bottom as she opened the book.

"To my beloved daughter, I know you might think how do I know that the baby inside me is a daughter? Well.. it's my motherly instincts that tells me.. I-i found out that I had a breakout in my uterine wall and thus, the doctors say I may not be able to make it after my delivery but that's fine as long as you will be safe.
Honey if that happens then please don't cry cause mumma loves you alot..and my son Jungkook? I know he will take best care of you..he will be the best brother to you, I can see that protectiveness in his eyes for you..so don't worry honey, and whatever you might be named...your Mumma, always wanted to name you Hye Kyo but whatever your name might be, honey I am not like other parents.
I don't want to force you into anything as doctor, lawyer or engineer but I do want you to become a great chef, as a profession or as a hobby I don't care but I want you to be a great cook so I will leave some of the recipes in this book for you...I hope you will make use of them."
____________________

Present time

"So you have a brother?" Seo-jun asked as Yn shook her head as a no "I had a brother but not anymore, Dad and he passed away in a tragedy." Yn said as Seo-jun nodded his head.

"So was your name always as Shin Hye Kyo or you changed your name after reading the diary?" he asked as Yn sighed, "It was always as Hye Kyo...from the very beginning."
_______________

Meanwhile in Jungkook's room

"Why does the food in restaurant taste like mom's cooking?"