COLD BROTHER [13] A CHANCE FOR AMENDS

"Yahh Jungkook ah PD-NIM wants to see our final practice." Suga said as Jungkook nods as he placed his phone inside his bag as he headed towards the rest of the members.

"Hyung which part?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, "From the very beginning." Taehyung whispers back as Jungkook nods his head as the members came together

"1...2..3...BTS!!" The members said in unison as they took their position as their MV shoot dance practice started.

After the shoot ended the BTS gathered together as PD-NIM smiles at them, "Great work boys." he said as the members smiled at their manager's statement as they did a group hug.

"You can rest for the rest of the day..we will continue day after tomorrow.." PD-NIM said as the members nodded and were heading to rest for awhile.

"Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung.. tomorrow we will be doing the maknae line's recording alright?" PD-NIM said as the Maknae line nodded their head.

"Can't he let us rest for a day?" Jimin whispered as Jungkook giggled at his Hyung's statement, "Right? It's as if he works 365 days. I rarely see him on set." Taehyung said as Jimin nods.

"Ahem i can hear you two." PD-NIM said as the two of them ran away for their dear life as Jungkook burst out laughing while looking at his Hyungs.
__________________

Yn finished her night routine as she headed towards Seo-jun's room as she knocked on the door softly.

"Come in" she heard a soft voice as she slowly twist the door knob as she enters the room with a smile on her face.

"Oppa!" she said in a soft tone as Seo-jun looks up from his phone as he smiles at her while turning off his phone. "Yes Hye?" he asked as Yn walked closer to him.

"Can I get some off this weekend?" she asked as Seo-jun smiles at her, "Sure..why though?" he asked as Yn was slightly nervous but looks at him, "I am going to hang out with Jungkook Oppa." she said as Seo-jun smiles at her.

"Sure thing.. hangout as much as you want to.. afterall you deserve a break." he said as Yn smiles at him as she went out of his room after closing the door as she went towards her room.

On reaching her room, she sat on her bed as she opened her cellphone as she texts Jungkook

"Oppa I am free this weekend... let's hangout."
-sent-

She smiles as she closed her cellphone. Yn wanted to make amends and create a beautiful bond between her brother and herself but that doesn't mean she forgave him completely for all that he had done in the past.

Past wounds aren't easy to be erased as they are deep scars in the heart. Slowly as they will create beautiful memories in the future...maybe, just maybe there is a chance for amends.
__________________

Sorry I wasn't able to update in the morning because I had to travel for 10 hours and i am very tired but I thought that you guys might be waiting for next part so i uploaded this.

I made it short because I am very tired..I will make a better and interesting storyline in the next part so stay tuned

Thank you