SEASON-2 [CHAPTER 1]

It was a Spring Day as Yn woke up early as she yawned while stretching her arms to flex her stiff body as she smiles in her comfort zone.

She looks out the window and noticed the beautiful Sakura tree and cherry blossom everywhere as she smiles while getting off the bed as she rushed to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

She was soon done with her morning routine as she wore her uniform and then combed her hair as she smiles at her reflection in the mirror. She was all set, to go to her university.

Kung Hye University.

She then took her bag pack and her phone and at the very moment, her phone buzzed with a text.

"Do you want me to pick you up?"
-Jungkook-

She smiled on receiving a text from her Oppa as she smiles while replying her dear brother.

"Sure Oppa."
-sent-

"Ok I'll be there in 5 minutes."
-Jungkook-

"Goodluck with first day."
-Taehyung-

"Do well Kiddo."
-Jin-

"Yeah..goodluck Yn-ah."
-Jhope-

"Yo why are you blowing up my phone with stupid texts?"
-Yoongi-

"Haha 😂 Yoongi Oppa were you sleeping?"
-sent-

"Yeah until my phone blew up with notification sounds."
-Yoongi-

"Haha don't mind it Hyung."
-Jimin-

"It literally ruined my sleep 😡"
-Yoongi-

"Aish stop the banter already."
-Jin-

"Ahem Jin Hyung?"
-Namjoon-

"Oops, i know this tone."
-sent-

"Me too."
-Jungkook-

"Yeahhh."
-Taehyung-

"WHAT DID YOU BREAK NOW NAMJOON!!!"
-Jin-

"Uhh well I was cooking and..."
-Namjoon-

"DID YOU BURN MAH KITCHEN??!!"
-jin-

"Ah no 😅 well umm 👉👈 i-i kinda was using your pink pan."
-Namjoon-

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT TOUCH IT!! 🍳😡"
-Jin-

"Well umm i broke it. 😥😬😨"
-Namjoon-

"HAHAHA HE IS DEAD!!"
-Jimin-

"So dead 😂"
-Taehyung-

"NAMJOON SHIII GET READY..I AM COMING WITH MY PINK SLIPPER."
-Jin-

"Whoops!"
-sent-

Actually it was a group chat so everyone were texting there lol 😂.

Yn heard a car honking sound as she looked out of her window to see a black Mercedes down in her lawn as she smiles while rushing downstairs as she headed to the car.

"Oppa!!" she squealed in happiness as she hugged him as Jungkook hugged her back while smiling at her.

"Ah moon shi slow down." [Jungkook gave the nickname Moon to Yn.] he said as he broke the hug as Yn smiles at him.

"Bogo shipo Oppa." [I missed you Oppa] she said with a smile as Jungkook smiles and hugs her.

"I missed you too Yn.. now let's go...or else we will get late." he said as Yn nods as she sat in the car as they drove off to her college.
_____________

They soon reached Kung Hye University as Jungkook looks at her and smiles.

"Goodluck.. make friends ok?" he said as Yn nods with a smile as she opened the car door and walks out while entering the college.

M.e.a.n.w.h.i.l.e.

"OMO is that Jeon Jungkook??" a girl squealed as she points to the black Mercedes as the other girl smacks her forehead.

"Girl he is.. remember? His sister? She might be joining this college." the elder one said as the younger pouted due to the sudden smack.

"Why did you smack my forehead Unnie." she whined as the eldest chuckles while rubbing the younger one's forehead.

"You deserved it.. don't act like a foolish fangirl. Act mature." she said as the younger one had a big pout on her lips but her pout vanished when she saw a girl entering the campus.

"Is that Jeon Yn?" she asked excitedly as the eldest looks in the direction and nods, "Yeah that's her-" before she could complete her statement, the youngest had already ran towards Yn as the eldest sighs at her childish behaviour as she follows.
______________

"Hi." a girl approached Yn with a wide smile on her face as Yn had a questionable look on her face, "Hi?" she said nervously as the other girl chuckles.

"You must be Yn.. right? I am Mi-rae, Han Mi-rae." she introduced while extending her hand as Yn smiles nervously while accepting the handshake, "Yeah that's me but how do you know my name?" Yn asked as another girl approached them.

"Cause she fangirls your brother and well you are quite famous for your cooking as well." The eldest one said as Yn chuckles, "Ah I see..." Yn replied as the eldest smiles at her.

"Well myself Yeon-Mi. Hwang Yeon-Mi." she introduced as Yn smiles at her, "As you know already..I am Yn..Jeon Yn." Yn said with a smile as the other two chuckle at her.

"Well.. Yn you must be first year right?" Yeon-Mi asked as Yn nods her head in agreement.

"Great...Mi-rae also is first year and well I am third year. Mi-rae knows me because we are cousins." she statement as Yn made an 'o' face.

"I see..." Yn said as Mi-rae grabs Yn's hand, "I see, you see, everybody sees but right now we are getting late so nobody sees. You see me and i see you run to the class." she said in nervousness as both Yn and Yeon-Mi burst out laughing.

"Mi-rae calm down girl." Yeon-Mi said as Yn giggles, "Yeah let's go." Yn said as they headed towards their classroom.

_____________

"This must be our class." Mi-rae stated as Yn nods, "Yeah it is." she said as they stepped in as they took their seat.

"Oh...my...gosh!" a guy exclaimed as he looks at Yn, he looked cute and hot at the same time...the guy had hazel blue eyes and black hair with a sharp jawline and oh my goodness the specs looked TOO GOOD on him.

"Are you Jeon Yn?" the guy asked as Yn nods her head as the guy squeals internally, "Hi... myself Lee Jae-Myun." he introduced himself as Yn smiles at him.

The guy extended his hand as Yn gladly accepted the handshake but something definitely felt off about this guy and Yn had a feeling that he is going to be a bad news.
________________