COLD BROTHER [7] MISERABLE FEVER

Yn was cooking jjangmyeon and some chicken soup as she had got an order from an elite family.

She was chopping the spinach, radish and some green leafy vegetables for the soup as she boiled the water at a high flame and added spices into it as she was chopping Chicken meat to add into the soup.

As she was doing it, her colleague Chae-ran approached her, "Hye Kyo, i brought some vegetables and meat from the mart..should I place them in the fridge?" she asked as Yn looks at her and nods as she continues to chop the vegetables.

"Place it in the bottom door compartment of the refridgerator Chae-Ran Unnie." she said as Chae-Ran nods and left.
_________________

Meanwhile in BTS DORM

"Where is Jungkook? Is he still sleeping?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung furrows his brows, "I'll go check on him Hyung." he said as he made his way to Jungkook's room.

Taehyung slowly entered Jungkook's room and saw him on his bed sleeping as Taehyung made his way to the maknae as he gently shook Jungkook, "Jungkook ah wake up." he said as Jungkook lightly groaned as Taehyung held his hand to wake him up but felt his body burning with fever as his eyes widened.

"Jungkook? You've fever... Kook!! Wake up." he said as Jungkook slowly opens his eyes while groaning weakly, "Hyung i feel weak.." he said as Taehyung calls out to the members, "What happened to him?" Jimin asked worriedly as Taehyung looks at them, "He is having a fever." he said as Suga's eyes widened as he checked Jungkook's temperature.

"Even Jin Hyung has gone to visit his mother, otherwise he would've prepared healing soup for our maknae." Jhope said as the members agreed, "Lets place a wet cloth and try to reduce his fever hmm?" Namjoon suggested as the members nodded and sprung into action.

Morning turned into evening but Jungkook's fever hadn't reduced a bit as the members got worried for their maknae. The members had called Jin but Jin's special ingredient wasn't prepared and only Jin could prepare it and It would take Jin 2 days to come back to Seoul as he had gone to US.

"Jungkook ah is there anything that can cure your fever?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook weakly shook his head,"My m-mom would prepare a chicken soup w-which would heal me.." he said with his eyes closed as Taehyung got worried for his maknae.

"You said that teen's cooking tasted like your mom's food didn't you?" Jimin asked as Jungkook slowly nodded while still feeling weak as the members looked at Jimin, "He is sick and restaurant food might make him more sick Chim" Taehyung said as the members nodded.

"But it won't hurt to try right? We can't just see him suffering with fever and body pain like this..." Jimin said as the members considered his opinion and finally agreed.

"I will call their manager." Namjoon said as he dialled Seo-jun's number.
_____________

Yn was done with preparing the food as she was cleaning the table as Seo-jun smiles while feeling proud of her. He was about to speak when his phone buzzed as he saw that his old friend Namjoon was calling him.

"Hello? Namjoon shi what's up?" he asked as Seo-jun heard a worried tone of Namjoon from the other side of the call.

"Seo-jun can you please ask your teen chef Shin Hye Kyo to prepare a chicken soup for Jungkook? He is really sick and suffering from fever and Jin isn't here to prepare the healing soup, Jungkook said his mother's Chicken soup always heals him and for some reason, Hye Kyo's cooking is exactly like Jungkook's mother's cooking...could you please do this favour and delivery the food at our place... please??" Namjoon said as Seo-jun nods as he agreed to deliver the soup to BTS's Dorm.

"Hye... listen to me." Seo-jun said as Yn turns around to look at him with confusion evident on her face, "Yes Oppa?" she asked as Seo-jun sighs and tells her the whole story.

Yn was shocked, when she heard that she had to prepare chicken soup for her brother but she didn't let that show on her face as she nods..even if she hated her brother, he was her brother afterall and she couldn't let him suffer from fever..she knows how worst his condition can deteriorate when he suffers from fever as sue starts to prepare the chicken soup.

After she was done, she packed the two boxes of soup with a note

Get well soon :)

And then she handed the box to Jeong-san, their delivery boy as Jeong-san made his way to BTS DORM.
______________

Jimin was beside Jungkook who was resting as Jungkook's fever hadn't even gone down a bit, as the members were in the living room, thinking of a way to reduce their Maknae's fever.

Soon they heard the doorbell ringing as Jhope opened the door.

"Anneyong, naneun Jeon-sang and i am here to deliver the chicken soup which you asked for." He said while handing the soup to Jhope as Hobi bowed while thanking him as he took the soup and closed the door.

Taehyung took the box from Hobi as he poured the soup in a bowl as it's steam filled the mansion with a pleasant aroma.

Taehyung took the tray as he went upstairs to Jungkook's room as he entered the room with the tray of chicken soup and some medicine.

"Jungkook ah wake up..look your food is here." Taehyung said as Jimin helped Jungkook to sit up straight as Taehyung fed Jungkook the soup and sure enough, it reminded him of his mother's food.

Jungkook wondered how could two different people make food of same taste..just like his mother...he wanted to meet this teen chef as he looked at Taehyung

"Hyung i want to meet Shin Hye Kyo."