Epilogue

Life is something filled with ups and downs, if it would've been a straight path then what fun would there be to achieve success right?

No matter what situation or circumstances arises, facing it with determination and dedication is what is necessary and that's what happened in this book.

Though there were ups and downs in Yn's life, she still strived to success and found the love of her life. Whereas Taehyung found the courage to confess to her and faced his fears.

Sometimes beyond the difficulties lies Success, a beautiful and sweet victory.
________________

Let's see what is happening in Taehyung's and Yn's life...

10 years Later...

“Aishhh c'mon you two wake up..” Yn yelled in frustration as Taehyung groans in annoyance as he snuggles more into his blanket which made Yn sigh.

“You won't listen to me now??” Yn asked as Taehyung lifts his head from the blanket as he sighs.

“C'mon Yn..I need some sleep, this little Troublemaker is extraordinarily destroying my sleep.” he states as Yn chuckles.

“Well atleast she is sleeping peacefully now isn't she? C'mon Taehyung ah your dearest child wants you to drop him off to his school.” Yn said as Taehyung chuckles while sitting up straight.

“So Tae-hoon is already ready?” he asked as Yn nods her head with a smile, “Alright I will freshen up.” Taehyung said as he got off his bed.

_______________

Ok so what happened in these 10 years?

Kim Seokjin:
He married Han-mi 10 years ago and has three children. The eldest is a boy named Jae-Min and the middle child is a girl named Seol and the youngest is also a girl named Minji.

Jae-Min:
He is 8 years old and is the most protective and caring brother to the other two of his siblings..he loves sharing his toys and his other clothes and stuffs to his sisters. He is skillful and athletic sort of person.

Seol:
She is 5 years old, but she is an artistic person who loves to paint and draw..she loves to paint with her elder brother and would always share her art supplies with Jae-Min but she didn't like to share them with Minji because Minji was the total troublemaker of the family.

Minji: Troublemaker
She is 2 years old, who loves to annoy her elder siblings..she would either spoil Seol's art supplies or paint Jae-Min's T-shirt in different colours..she had even broken Seokjin's laptop once but he didn't yell at her because she was just a child..but Seokjin and Han-mi, both were fed up of her behaviour.

Namjoon:
He got married to Siri 5 years ago and also have two children named Nam-hi (girl) and Lim-Yo [boy] both of them are twins who are 3 years old..both of them are kind, sweet, caring and love each other alot.

Yoongi:

Yoongi got married to Min-Ha 6 years ago and has a son named Jae-Hoon, who is just 4 years old.. Yoongi and Min-Ha adore their son soo much. They just wanted a single child and they cherish him so much.. sometimes they even spoon feed him whatever he wants.. afterall he is their sole child.

Hoseok:
Hobi got married to Areum 5 years ago and has a 3 year old daughter named Moon-Yul . She is kind, sweet and caring who loves her dad so much and Moon-Yul is also passionate about dancing, just like her parents.

Jimin:
Jimin married Soha 5 years ago too and has 2 children, eldest is a boy named Soo-Hyun who is 3 years old and the younger one is a girl named Jae-Ha who is a year old, the two siblings love each other and even love and respect their parents.

Taehyung:
He married Yn 4 years ago and has 3 children, the first two are twins named Tae-hoon and Tae-Hee who are 2 years old and the youngest is a girl named Aera who is just a month old. Tae-hoon and Tae-Hee go to day care where they stay till afternoon only. All three kids love their parents alot.

Jungkook:
He married Yeji 2 years ago and Yeji is 8 months pregnant with their first child. The two of them love and cherish each other alot and are excited to experience the new stage of parenthood in their lives.
______________

I just wanted to end this book with their happy married lives..no extra stories..

Thank You.

THE END

Read my new book, it's available in my account, it's name is MAFIA STEP BROTHER

https://www.wattpad.com/story/368580136?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=author_Kin