COLD BROTHER [15] SEPERATION!

Yn then realised what she said as she turns around and noticed Jungkook who had a smile on his face.

“I knew it's you...Yn.” Jungkook exclaimed in happiness as he took a step forward to hold her hand but Yn stepped back while showing her palm at him.

“Enough!!” she yelled as Jungkook was shocked by her sudden outburst as he processed her words.

“Y-Yn.” he tried to speak but Yn shook her head as she looks at him with pure hatred in her eyes, “Yn what huh? You think you can just say that you were sorry and come back in my life? You think I'm dumb to do that?” she said in a bitter tone as Jungkook shook his head with his teary eyes.

“No Yn-”

“Jeon Jungkook... Listen to me! I hanged out with you just as Shin Hye Kyo and not Jeon Yn... you get that? And now that you know that I am Jeon Yn then there is no need for you to approach me so don't you dare come back to me or text me..you get that?” she spat in anger as she took her bag and was about to leave but Jungkook grabbed her wrist.

“Yn please give me a chance.” he plead to her but Yn wasn't going to fall for his emotional approach, “Jeon Jungkook... whatever you did in the past made me hate you forever.” she said as she yanked his hand away and was about to leave but stopped.

“I can go by myself so don't follow me.” Yn said without turning back as she left the treehouse in anger as Jungkook fell on his knees as he burst into tears.
______________

Days passed and Jungkook tried to call and text Yn but she didn't even reply nor pick up his calls as all his hopes faded away in a blink of an eye.

“Jungkook? Jungkook!!” Jin said as Jungkook flinched as he was zoning out he looked at his Hyung,“Y-yes Hyung?” he said which made Seokjin sigh.

“What are you thinking about? Have your food..or else it will get cold” Jin said as Jungkook slowly nods his head as he took a spoonful of rice and shoved inside his mouth, munching it absent mindedly.

“JUNGKOOK!” Suga yelled as Jungkook flinched, “What's gotten into you since the weekend you hung out with your sister?” he continued as Jungkook looked down at his food, “S..she cut ties with me because i-i got to know that she is m-my sister.” he mumbled with a broken voice as his eyes got teary as Jimin's eyes widened in concern.

“Kook..why are you crying?” Jimin said as he grabbed Jungkook by his shoulder as made him look at him as surely Jungkook was in a verge of breaking down into tears.

“I lost her Hyung.” Jungkook said as tears flowed down his cheeks so Jimin hugged him tightly while gently rubbing his back.

“Shh Kook calm down... don't cry.” Jimin said as Jungkook buried his face in the crook of Jimin's neck as he cried hard in his Hyung's embrace while Jimin patted Jungkook's hair softly.

“Everything will be alright Jungkook ah... don't loose hopes” Jimin said as the members concern grew more for their dear maknae.
_________________

That night...

Jungkook sat on his bed as he dialled Yn's number as the line rang for quite sometime until...

“The number you've dialled is currently unavailable. Please try again later.”

Jungkook sighed as he placed his phone on the nightstand as he layed back on the bed and covered himself with the duvet as he snuggled inside ur as tears slipped from his eyes.

“Yn please forgive me...” he said as he cries more as his gaze fell on her childhood picture as he reached out to the photo and grabbed it as he placed it closer to his chest, seeking comfort in it.

“I'm sorry... please forgive your Oppa.” he mumbled the same thing the whole night as tears never stopped flowing from his eyes as his eyes got red and puffy due to crying hard.

Eventually he fell asleep while crying as the picture was still on his palms as he had held ut tightly in his fist as if he feared he might loose her again.
________________

Next morning

Jungkook opened his eyes as rays of sun hit his eyes as he held his hand to protect himself from the bright light as he sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes as his head ached due to continuous crying.

He groaned at the pain as he placed Yn's picture on the nightstand as he removed his blanket and went to take a shower and do his morning routine.

After doing his routine he looked at himself in the mirror as he sighed..he looked paler and had lost quite some weight after that incident which was concerning to the members too.

Jungkook sighed as he felt his jeans pants getting looser as he wore some sweatpants and sweatshirt as he sighed and took out his phone.

He dialled Yn's number again, hoping she would pick up but she didn't which made him tear up but he wiped his tears.

“I hope you forgive me one day...Yn.” He mumbled as he knew he could've approached her in her restaurant but that would create a mess between them and he knew she would spat words of hate at him which he wouldn't be able to bear but now her silent treatment seemed much more painful.

He hoped that someday everything will be fine and that she would forgive him... someday.