COLD BROTHER [19]

kbsnews.seoul/southkorean.times

BREAKING NEWS‼

South Korean, singer, songwriter and a member of famous Kpop grouped named BTS. Jeon Jungkook, has been gone missing on Friday morning from BTS DORM in Hannam Hill.

Police are trying to find out where and what happened to the beloved singer and the ultimate diamond maknae*
[In case who didn't know about this..few months ago, Jeon Jungkook's position was replaced from golden maknae to Diamond Maknae due to his continuous streams on Spotify and then release of Seven and Standing Next to You song. Hope your confusion is gone]

The singer, had caught a fever a day before this incident and census say that the members along with Police are trying to find him. The Maknae's phone was found in his place and thus the members are unable to contact him.

Jeon Jungkook has been missing from the last 72 hours [3 days] this news was shocking to the whole Korean industry as ARMYs are worried and conveying their sorrowful message all over WEVERSE and YouTube, Telegram, Twitter and other social medias.

For more updates or even if you get information about the Maknae's Whereabouts then please contact this number +82 45973 78xxx [this is a random number] or contact on the following website.

https://hybelabels.managernim/urgent/chat

managernim/urgent/chat

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Age: 24 years
[because it's the year 2021]

Profession: Singer, Vocalist, Maknae of group BTS

Thank you
Senior Reporter
So-Ahn
KBS NEWS
_________________

wait for the next part cause that's the plot 😁 I want to let you suffer with suspense.