COLD BROTHER [10] SIBLINGS ENCOUNTER

Jungkook took one final glance at the clock as it was 1:30pm already as he smiles while grabbing his car keys as he made his way to the restaurant.

He went downstairs as he bid goodbye with his Hyungs as he sat inside his Mercedes Benz and turned on the engine and drove off to the restaurant.

He reached the restaurant at 1:50pm as he parked his car in the parking lot as he locked his car and headed to the restaurant.

As soon as he entered the restaurant the odour of various food hit his nostrils as he smiles while looking here and there and obviously he was wearing a mask so that nobody would recognise him as he noticed Seo-jun at the end of the reception area as he made his way towards him.

When Jungkook reached Seo-jun he parted his back as Seo-jun turned around and smiled at noticing Jungkook's presence, "Anneyong Hyung." Jungkook said as Seo-jun chuckled at the younger one.

"Jungkook I've been waiting for you.. come with me..I will take you to a VIP room and well Shin Hye Kyo will join you soon enough." Seo-jun said as Jungkook nodded and followed Seo-jun as he entered the VIP room as Seo-jun went out to call for Hye.

Jungkook was impatiently waiting for the teen chef as he heard the door unlocking as he looked up at the door but he froze on his spot when he saw his younger sister Yn.

"Yn?" Jungkook mumbled as Yn didn't speak anything but just smiled at him and took a seat across from him, "Myself Shin Hye Kyo." Yn said as Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

"Yn what are you? I mean you are Shin Hye Kyo?" He asked as Yn chuckles, "Mr. Jeon, my name is Shin Hye Kyo..not Yn, you must've misunderstood me for someone else." she said as Jungkook shook his head.

"No, I am positive..Yn it's you, Yn-ah i-i am sorry for my behaviour in the past i-i realised my mistake plea-"

"Mr. Jeon, i repeat..I am not Yn, my name is Shin Hye Kyo." Yn said trying to control her tears from flowing as Jungkook shook his head.

"H-how is that p-possible? Yn please tell me it's not true..I am ashamed of my behaviour in the past..I was immature back then but I've realised my mistake.. please come back to me Yn-ah." he said as his eyes got teary as Yn sighed as she placed her hand on Jungkook's hand, "Mr. Jeon, i assume Miss Yn was important to you but please understand..I am not Yn, I am Shin Hye Kyo." Yn said which broke Jungkook's heart into pieces.

"A-are you telling the t-truth?" Jungkook asked in a broken voice as Yn nods her head.

"Yes I am."

"What is your birthplace?" He asked immediately as Yn sighed, "Bu- i-i mean Daegu."

"Why were you about to say Busan then?" Jungkook asked as Yn paused, thinking of a reason as she sighed, "I lived in Busan most of my life so I am connected to that place but my hometown is Daegu." Yn said as Jungkook just nodded his head.

"Well...thank you for the soup." Jungkook said as Yn smiles at him, "No worries Mr. Jeon." she said as Jungkook sighed, "Miss Shin can I ask you something?" he asked as Yn nodded her head.

"Who taught you to cook?" he asked as Yn froze on her spot, thinking of an answer, "My Grandpa." she said as Jungkook furrows his brows.

"I thought you were Orphan?" he asked as Yn nods her head, "Yes but Grandpa was with me until I turned 5 but then he passed away." she said as Jungkook made an 'O' face as he nodded.

"Can we be friends?" he asked out of blue as Yn widened her eyes, "I-i mean you l-look like my sister so i want to get to know you better." Jungkook continued as Yn paused.

"I thought you were the only child?" she asked as Jungkook shook his head in denial, "No..i-i have a younger sister named Yn..Jeon Yn..i-i hated her before but now I miss her more than anything..I always wished I didn't act the way I did in the past then maybe she would've been here with me. I have been trying to find her for the past 3 years..all i hope now is that she is safe and healthy." he said as Yn noticed his eyes tearing up as she offered him a tissue.

"Mr. Jeon i agree to be friends with you-"

"Don't call me Mr. Jeon, c-can you please C-call me Oppa?" he asked as Yn froze on her spot.

The man who hated her for calling him Oppa was asking her to call him Oppa..what an irony. Yn looked at his eyes as she saw sincerity in them as she sighed and nodded. "Fine....Oppa!"

"Thank you so much for being friends with me Hye." He said being greatful for atleast being friends with her.

He took out his card from his pocket as he placed it on the table, "This is my number...I hope you call me." Jungkook said as he bows and leaves as Yn looked at the card on the table as she sighs as she kept the card inside her purse and headed out.