COLD BROTHER [4] SUCCESS

Year: 2021

Shin Hye Kyo, a.k.a Yn turned 16 this year.

"Shin Hye, there's an article about you on Google." Seo-jun said as Yn stopped chopping the spring onions as she wipes her hands with her apron as she raised an eyebrow at him.

"An article? About me? What article?" she asked as she looks at Seo-jun's phone while reading the article
______________

kbsnews.seoul_southkorea.headlines

16 YEAR OLD CHEF CATCHES HEARTS OF ALL

Myeongdong Kyoja, a famous restaurant in Seoul, across the brand labels. Located in 278A street, block 4 hired a new chef 3 years ago.

According to Bae Suzy, famous Kdrama actress, she had visited this restaurant last weekend along with Min-ho and her crew members to celebrate their success of their latest Kdrama Start-Up. This is what the actress exclaimed about the food there.

"I never intended to love the food because I love home made cooking and also restaurant foods make me sick to the core but the teen chef here had prepared tteokbokki as per my order and I was awestruck with the burst of tastes."

On enquiring with the Manager Park Seo-Jun and the owner Lee Da-young, they said that the chef was a 16 year old girl named Shin Hye Kyo who started cooking at their restaurant at the age of 13.

Here's the food that Bae Suzy had.

The visitors also stated that the teen chef was an incredibly talented girl whose speciality was Bulgogi and tteokbokki though she is excellent in making other food too but these two are her speciality

Kpop groups such BLACKPINK, EXO, SEVENTEEN, X:IN, SHINEE, ENHYPHEN, TWICE, NEW JEANS and many more have also visited this place as say that it's the best food they have had in their lives.

"The food here reminds me of my Dad's cooking." Lisa of BLACKPINK stated on August 15 2019.

The world of Korea looks forward to have a splendid taste of the food here and to personally meet this teen chef who has caught the hearts of all celebrities.

KBS NEWS
Head of Newsline
Song Haerin
_________________

Yn was shocked to see the news article about herself as she looks at Seo-jun, "Oppa...i-is this real?" she asked as Seo-jun nodded with a smile on his face, "Shin Hye it's real..you are famous and loved by all..I mean KBS news reported this article afterall." He said as Yn smiles as she hugged Seo-jun tightly.

"Thank you soon much for giving me this opportunity Oppa." she said as Seo-jun chuckled and hugged her back while patting her back, "You deserve it Shin Hye.." he said as Yn breaks the hug and smiles at him.

"Oppa...just call me Hye." Yn said as Seo-jun chuckles while nodding, "Hye, Nam-Jin will handle the rest of the cooking.. your working hours is over..shall we go?" he said as Yn nodded her head with a smile.

"And one more thing Hye..the owner decided to give you a raise for your cooking skills so here is your paycheck." he said as he handed her the check as Yn's eyes widened at the amount written on the check.

"50 million won??" she gasped at the amount as Seo-jun chuckled while nodding.

[You might think who would give 50 million won right? It sounds more? Well..50 million won is approx. 3.1 lakhs INR so it's a normal salary]

"Shall we go Hye?" he asked as Yn nodded as they went to the parking lot as Yn sat inside Seo-jun's car.
______________

"WE DID IT GUYS!!" Seokjin yelled at the green room as the boys had won another MMA award as they did a group hug, "Our hardwork paid off Hyung!" Jimin said as Namjoon chuckles while nodding, "Great work team!" he said as they cheered together.

"After our success I feel sleepy now." Yoongi exclaimed as the members chuckled at his obvious comment, "But I am Hungry Hyung!" Taehyung said as the members looked at him in a serious manner, "What? Aren't you guys hungry?" Taehyung asked as everyone burst out laughing by looking at the look on his face, "Of course we are Tae." Jhope said as the members noticed Jungkook was sitting on the couch while fanning himself without speaking a word.

"Jungkook ah you ok?" Suga asked as Jungkook nodded, "Yeah I am Hyung..just a little weak." he said as Taehyung looks at the members signing them about something as the members understood his signal.

" Kook you are thinking about your sister aren't you?" Seokjin asked Softly as Jungkook looked at him as the members noticed their maknae tearing up as Jimin hugged their maknae as everyone too hugged him together, "Its ok Kook...we know you will find her soon." Namjoon said as the rest nodded in agreement as Jungkook nods too, feeling greatful for their Hyungs love and affection.

"I am hungry..can we eat somewhere?" Jimin said with a pout, trying to change the topic as the members chuckled at his remark.

"Sure, how about we go to that famous restaurant everyone has been talking about...what was it's name again?" Seokjin said as the members agreed, "You mean Myeongdong Kyoja restaurant?" Suga asked as Jin nodded his head.

"Yeah that one.. remember? Everyone says the teen chef's cooking is worth tasting." Jin said as the members nodded, "I wanted to always try it out!" Jhope said as the maknae line imagined themselves having food there.

"Hyung I can wait no longer... let's go?" Jungkook said as the members chuckled at their Maknae's excitement as they nodded and took their belongings as they made their way to their vanity.

"Manager Nim, the members and I are heading to Myeongdong Kyoja restaurant..we will then directly head to Hannam Hill and rest in our dorm." Namjoon said as PD NIM nodded his head as he was happy with his team's success.

"Sure..just call me when you reach your dorm safely alright?" he said as Namjoon nodded and the members made their way to their vanity, excited to try out the cooking of the well reputed teen chef.