SEASON 2: SELF LOVE

“Jungkook ah!” Taehyung called out as Jungkook had been avoiding him as Jungkook sighs.

“Yes Hyung?” He asks as he was running late to pick up Yn as Taehyung hesitantly looks at him, “Can I pick her up?Please?” he plead as Jungkook sighed, afterall Taehyung was like his older brother as he nods.

“Ok Hyung.” he said as Taehyung smiles at him as he grabbed his car keys and went out.

“Does he like her or not?” Jungkook mumbled as he sighed while walking away.
_______________

“Why do you look dull?” Mi-rae asked Yn as she shook her head.

“It's nothing Mi-rae..” she replied while looking at the ground while fidgeting with her fingers as Yeon-Mi hugs Yn.

“Are you ok?” Yeon-Mi mumbles as she knew that Yn was in pain but doesn't want to show it as Yn nods with her teary eyes.

“Yeah Unnie-”

“Don't you dare lie to us.” Yeon-Mi warned her strictly as Yn gulped the lump in her throat as Yeon-Mi was like her elder sister as she broke the hug and faced her.

“I...I proposed to a guy a-and he didn't feel the same...w-we were pretty close.” Yn managed to speak as Mi-rae looks at Yn with concern in her eyes as Yeon-Mi felt bad for the younger one as she hugged Yn.

“It's alright hmm? I am here.” she said while patting Yn's hair softly as Yn hugged Yeon-Mi tightly.

“He doesn't deserve a gem like you Yn...if that guy rejected a gem like you then that's his loss. Don't you dare spill a tear of yours for him. I warn you, that man isn't worth it.” She said as Yn nods.. Yeon-Mi broke the hug as she wipes Yn's tears while smiling at her.

“Y'know Yn, i had broken up a year ago because my ex had cheated on me..” Yeon-Mi said as Yn gasped

“I-i didn't know-”

“It's fine..I am over him now..I just want to tell you something.” she said as she took a deep breath.

[This is to all the girls out there who feel insecure of yourselves so listen Yeon-Mi's words carefully]

“No matter who you are...where you are from or whatever shape or size you are...you are beautiful, loved and precious. Don't you dare loose your hope in yourself cause you are strong. You are brave, a warrior. You get that?

Your body is beautiful, no matter what.. your body is yours.. so don't hate it.. don't hate the scars you have cause those show the strength you hold. Don't get insecure or anything...you weight, height, race, sex or anything..even a boy...just don't!

If a boy rejects you then that doesn't mean you are ugly...that means he doesn't have what it takes to be with you. He doesn't know the gem that is within you. So love yourself no matter what Yn, you get that? Love yourself.”

Yeon-Mi said as Yn had tears in her eyes as she nods but Yeon-Mi continues

“Yn..Y'know girls cut themselves because of some stupid reasons...maybe because of her insecurities or even when a guy rejects her but no! Don't do that...it will only satisfy that guy or put him in a guilt... nothing more.

He won't mourn for you for life so just don't end your life cause it's not a book. You are just a chapter in their lives but you are a whole book in your life so just cherish it hmm?”
___________________

Thank you, this chapter was just about self love...I will continue in the next chapter