Caught

Sam's POV
It was the next day and I woke up in Dakota's bed, that was when I realized I needed to go back to the Thompsons before I was dead meat. That was when Dakota woke up. "Are you alright" she asked wiping her eyes. "Yeah but I need to go" I replied. "There is a change of clothes for you in the bathroom by the way" said Dakota. "Okay" I said while walking to go change. As I stepped in the bathroom I saw a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black T-shirt. I changed into the clothes and thanked Dakota for letting me borrow them. "Oh you can have them, they don't fit me" Dakota said. "Alright thanks Dakota" I said back while walking out of her room. "See ya later" Dakota said. "See ya" I replied. I ran to the Thompsons house sneaking inside of the window, that was when Tina slapped me hard In the face. " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" She screamed. I froze, that was when Alexa said "She was hanging out with Dakota I saw her go inside her house". "I DON'T WANT YOU HANGING AROUND WITH THAT LITTLE BRAT ANYMORE" Tina yelled in my face. "OH REALLY, AT LEAST SHE TOLD ME THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW YOU ONLY ADOPT KIDS FOR THE PAYCHECK YOU GET MONTHLY" I snapped. That was when Tina yelled for Mark then left upstairs. Mark then came down and came up to me grabbing my arm tight saying "YOU WILL RESPECT US". I tried to get free of his grip but once I did he punched me in the face leaving a black eye. That was when I got so mad that I packed my things and left out the window after he left to go upstairs. I didn't know were to go but anywhere is better than here.