Foster Home

Sam's POV

It was the next day when I heard a knock on my door, I went to go answer it that's when I saw a lady who worked for CPS. "You must be Samantha, I'm Julianna from child protective services I'm here to pick you up". Said the lady. "I asked why I'm getting taken away from my father. Then she said that he was in prison. Then she took me inside of her car. We then drove to a foster group home. I sat down in my room for about 30 minutes before someone walked in. It was a girl who seemed to be about 17 she had bleached blonde hair and dark brown eyes. "Hey, are you Samantha?" She asked. "Yeah but I prefer Sam" I replied. "Alright, well I'm Cora, nice to meet you," she said. "You too" I said back. "You'll get to know everyone else later by the way" she said while leaving my room. I sat my bag of my belongings next to my bed after I pulled out a book to read to get my mind off of things. I I read for about an hour then a lady who seemed around 30-40 walked in and introduced herself. "Hello there, I'm Taylor, your Sam right?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Well don't sit in here alone, why don't you come and meet everyone else" Taylor said. I went outside of my room seeing 3 boys who where about 8-11-16, then three girls who were 7-13-17. "Hey everyone this is Sam, everyone introduce yourselves to her" said Taylor. "I'm Ulysses" said a boy who was around 16 with Black hair and green eyes. "I'm Stevie" said a girl who was probably 13 whom had red hair with blue eyes and freckles. "I'm Robbie" said a boy around the age of 8 who had blonde hair and brown eyes. "You already met me" said Cora. "I'm Kennedy" said a girl around 7 who had brown hair and hazel eyes. "And I'm Jack" said a boy who was likely 11 with blonde hair and light brown eyes. Everyone seemed nice I guess.

When I was laying in my bed Stevie walked in and said that me and her were roommates and she went and laid on the bed on the other side of the room.