She found me

Sam's POV
I suddenly woke up to everyone talking downstairs. I went to see what they were talking about. "Is everything okay guys?" I asked. "Tina figured out that your here, and now she's on the run to find you" Max replied. "Oh come on, what do I do now?" I said extremely aggravated. That was when we heard a knock at the door. "S-should I open it?" I said walking to the door, looking out the peephole. "It's the police" I said. "OPEN UP NOW, I KNOW THAT SAMANTHA IS IN THERE, SO COME OUTSIDE WITH YOUR HANDS UP" The officer yelled. "I'm sorry guys but I just have to face them" I said walking out the door. "WE WILL BE BACK FOR YOU" Dakota yelled. I then stepped outside. "Hello Samantha, step in the car now, your going back to Tina and Mark Thompson's" the officer said. I then let out a tear but didn't make any sound. I stepped in the car, resting my head on the window. We then reached the Thompsons house. Tina then came running outside. "OH MY GOD YOU FOUND HER, THANK YOU SO MUCH OFFICER" Tina yelled then grabbing me out of the car. "No problem" the officer said then driving away. After me and Tina got inside she hit me so hard to where I fell over. "GET IN THE BASEMENT NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH" Tina yelled pulling me to the basement then pushing me in there locking the door.