Lies

Sam's POV
"What if Raylen goes to the police station and tells them everything?" I asked. "She probably wouldn't even want to go out with that bad haircut I gave her" Dakota said. "More like hair wack" said Josh. "I can't believe she used us, we were friends with her for almost two years now" Dakota said. "Well that's not important right now, because we got two people who have shit on us" I said. "Well we can't just leave again we have no where else to go" Max said. "Honestly I feel like Raylen is more of a threat than Damien because she knows everything and Damien only knows a few things" said Josh. "Well if she does tell them we're just either going to have to face the consequences or just try our best to escape from the cops" Dakota said. "I should have just stayed with the Thompsons then go through all this trouble" I said. "At least you didn't stay long enough for it to get worse" said Dakota. "What do you mean?" I asked. "That guy Mark is most likely a pedophile my aunt told me about him" Dakota said. "What did your aunt say?" I asked. "Well I don't know if it's true or not but he manipulated a 12 year old girl into doing some fucked up stuff" Dakota said. "well is she okay now?" I asked. "Her birth parents took her back, that's all I know" Dakota said. "Well then why can't we just tell the cops about that so that he would get arrested?" Asked Max. "The police here don't even care their to focused on finding Sam" said Dakota. "How the hell am I going to get out of this mess?" I asked. "Maybe we could try our best to claim the amber alerts as a false alarm" said Josh. "How?" Asked Max. "Maybe one of us could say that to the police" said Josh. "Would they even believe that?" Asked Dakota. "Yeah we could just say that Sam's birth mom took her back and maybe they forgot about it" Said Josh. "I don't even know my birth mother" I said. "We can lie" said Josh. "Alright Max your the best actor here so you can say it" said Dakota. "Why me?" Max said letting out a groan. "Just do it" said Dakota.

Third person POV
They all went in the car. They dropped of Max at the police station. "No way they'll believe this" Max said to himself. He then went inside the police station. He then went up to a police officer. "Hey do you know about Samantha Richards?" He asked. "Did you find her?" Asked the police officer. "No well yes, actually I found out her birth mother took her back she even signed a paper. So no need to keep looking for her" Max said. "Oh alright then we'll call this a false alarm unless someone else says otherwise" The officer said. "Okay officer, well I uh got to go now" Max said letting out a nervous laugh. "How did he even fall for that?" Max said to himself. He then hopped back in the car. "So how did it go?" Asked Dakota. "The idiot actually believed it" said Max. "But what if Raylen or Damien tells him the truth?" Asked Sam. "Well I don't know" said Josh.