New School

Sam's POV
It was about a week later, I was awoken by Tina calling for me. I got out of bed and got dressed. As I was walking up the stairs that was when Tina said "Were gonna have to skip breakfast today because your running late". I just knew that they definitely let Alexa eat breakfast and purposely woke me up late so they could have an excuse for why I couldn't eat. Then as I was heading out I just grabbed a granola bar when nobody was looking. I got on the bus seeing how crowded it was. I tried to look for a seat but they all seemed full. To my luck Dakota called me over to sit with her. I walked to her seat and sat my bag down on the floor of the bus while sitting down. "So how's life with the Thotsons?" Said Dakota jokingly. "Thotsons?" I replied. "It's a little nickname I give them" Dakota said back. The bus ride took about 30-40 minutes before getting to the school. I got there seeing how big of a school it was. "Don't worry I'll get you to your classes in case you get lost" said Dakota. We both walked to the principal's office to grab my schedule. "Wow Dakota, never imagined out of all people for you to be helping new students" said the Principal. "She's a friend from my neighborhood so I'm helping her out" said Dakota rolling her eyes. "Well Samantha is it?" Asked the principal. "It's Sam" I replied. "Alright well I'm principal Sailor, here's your schedule and Dakota here will take you to your classes" he said handing me the schedule. Me and Dakota both walked out of the office after grabbing the schedule. "What was with that guy?" I said. "He has it out of me, and he's most likely a drug addict" said Dakota. "Oh okay" I replied.
Dakota looked at my schedule. "Hey, we have the same schedule" said Dakota. "Thank God that makes so many things easier" I thought to myself. We both walked to our first class. "Seriously Dakota, your late again? What am I saying your always late" the teacher said. "I was helping our new student Mrs Ditch" said Dakota. "Oh well my apologies" the teacher said in a rude sarcastic tone. "Your Sam right?" Asked the teacher. "Of course she's Sam who else would it be? Brittany fucking Spears?" Said Dakota in a rude tone. "I'm not having your attitude today missy, no go sit in your seat before I send you to Mr. Sailor's office" said Mrs. Ditch. "Mrs. Ditch? More like Mrs. Bitch" Dakota said under her breath but the teacher didn't hear. "Well Sam go sit over next to Robbie" she said pointing to a boy with dark blonde hair and was wearing some weird hippie clothes. I went over and got my things for class out. Then Dakota pulled over to me. "Don't talk to Robby, better yet don't make eye contact, he thinks he's some magical creature name Elmer" she said. I took a glimpse at Robby but looked away quickly listening to what Dakota said.