Running away again

Third person POV
Dakota was walking to Damien's house. She knocked on his door waiting for him to open up. Damien then opened the door with a scratch on his face. "What happened man?" Dakota asked. "My cat did it" Damien replied. "Those cuts are a bit to clean to be cat scratches" Dakota said. "What is it Dakota?" Damien asked. "Listen Tina got Sam and we need your help to get her back before Mark pulls any bullshit" Dakota said. "Alright, I'll help, get in the car" Damien said throwing on a coat. "First let's pick up the others" Dakota said. They then went to pick up Max and Josh. As they were sitting in the car Max asked if he could have one of Damien's cigarettes. "Why does everyone want my fucking cigarettes?" Damien replied annoyed. "Come on dude, just one?" Max said. "Fine but don't get used to it" Damien said giving Max one. "Hey could I have-" Dakota said that was when Damien cut her off. "No Dakota I'm not giving out cigarettes like it's pieces of gum during a test in middle school" Damien said.

At the Thompsons
"So how are we going to get in there without them seeing us?" Josh asked. "There's a window in the basement, let me do this" Damien said getting out of the car grabbing a taser and putting it in his pocket.

Sam's POV
I was sitting on the hard basement ground looking out the window. That was when I saw Damien right up to the window making me fall backwards startled. He then tapped on the window. "Sam, unlock the window" he said in a muffled voice. I then unlocked the latch to where he could open it. He crawled inside then helping me out the window then following after me. I went inside of the car everyone was in and we all drove off. "So where are we going to go now?" Josh said. "We're driving away from here" Damien said. "We could maybe go to Arizona, it might take a while to get there but at least we won't be here anymore" Josh said. "Nah man fuck that I'll get car sick, let's just go to los Angeles" Max said. "You know going from San Diego to los Angeles is going to take half an hour right?" Dakota said. "Fuck it, it's far enough from here" Damien said then heading to LA.

Two years later
Sam, Dakota, and Max went to a new school. While Josh was in college and Damien was looking for a job to pay the bills. Everything was going great and they all had their happy ending.