Dakota

It was a few hours later and everyone else in the house left to go grocery shopping. I decided to go outside for a little bit before they got back. I sat outside for a few minutes before a girl who had Black hair with a strip of purple on one side came up to me. She had light gray eyes almost white and she had a rebellious look. "Are you Sam?" She asked. "Yeah that's me" I replied. "Yeah thought so, I'm Dakota" she said back. "So she's Dakota" I thought to myself. "So were you adopted by the Tompsons?" She asked. "Yeah, Im staying with them" I said back. "Well I feel bad for you" she said. "What do you mean?" I said. "Well they usually just adopts kids for the money, so there basically just going to use you as their maid like some Cinderella shit, then once they get pleased with enough money they won't even care that you exist, and on top of that their daughter Alexa is a huge bitch" said Dakota. "Wait really?" I asked. That was when I heard my name. "Sam, come in" said Tina. "Sorry but I have to go" I said to Dakota while walking away. "Did Dakota tell you anything" asked Tina with a serious look on her face after she pulled me inside. "No she didn't" I said. "Well if she does then she's lying, don't you trust that Satanic whore" said Tina. "What did she do" I asked. Tina pulled me closer. "She's basically a rug muncher" said Tina. I was confused I asked what it meant. "She thinks she can go around kissing other girls" said Tina. "Oh" I said. That's when I knew I got adopted by Homophobes so I had to hide the fact that I was bisexual. Then Alexa said "I told you not to speak to her" she said with a rude smirk.