Trouble

Sam's POV
It was a few weeks after I left the Thompsons place. I thought that everything would be okay now but it wasn't the end of all this bullshit because today when I was going outside for some fresh air, I saw the Thompsons wondering around outside looking for me. That was when I ran inside covering my face. "Shit, I have to leave this neighborhood" I said to myself. "The Thompsons looking for you?" Dakota asked. I nodded my head. "Come on" she said grabbing my hand. We went to a red car. Dakota stepped in. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Away from here" she replied. I then sat inside of the car seeing Max, Josh, and Raylen. "Guys I'll be right back" said Dakota while getting out of the car. "I heard you ran into Damien the other day" Josh said. "Yeah I did" I replied. "That guy is nothing but trouble" Josh said. "Yeah he's Dakota cousin and he has a lot of shit on her" Raylen said. "What do you mean, what did he do?" I asked. "That's up to Dakota to tell you" Raylen said. "Guys can we stop talking about Damien, it'll just make this situation worse if you give her to much detail" Max added. "Whatever" Raylen said plopping back into her seat. After 10-15 minutes Dakota came back throwing me a backpack. "Took you long enough" said Josh. "I was packing my stuff, now move out of my seat" she said while Max climbed in the backseat. "So are you guys going to tell me where we're going or what?" I asked. "We're going to Josh's house, out of town" Dakota said. "Yeah I just got my own place after I turned 18" he said. The drive took around 30 minutes. I saw that Josh lived in a pretty decent house. "By the way there's two bedrooms so some of you guys will have to share" he said while getting out of the car.