I want to help

Third person POV

Damien was walking to his car, he then saw Raylen coming up to him. "What the hell do you want?" Damien said annoyed. "Listen I want you to help me to try and get Sam away from those idiots so I can get the award" Raylen said. "I thought they where your friends" Damien said sarcastically. "Come on Damien, I'll split some of that money, I know you want it." Raylen said with a smirk. "Like I should trust you" Damien said. "What?" Raylen said confused. "You used Dakota and her friends" Damien said. "You don't even care about them" Raylen said angrily. "DAMIEN HURRY UP" yelled one of Damien's friends. "Just a reminder Raylen I know everything" Damien said then getting in his car speeding off. "Such a douchebag" Raylen yelled. Then later Damien dropped off his friends at their house.

Sam's POV

Me and Dakota where sitting outside near a creek. "At least you can go outside more now" Dakota said. "Yeah, I still can't believe that cop actually fell for it" I replied. That was when we saw Damien's car coming towards us. "Oh for fuck sake, can that bastard ever give up?" Dakota said rolling her eyes. Damien then stepped out of his car. "Do you need to pay us a visit every other day?" Dakota said with sarcasm. "Alright listen, I want to help you guys" Damien said. Both me and Dakota were in shock that Damien Hawors wanted to help us. "Is this some kind of a joke?" Dakota asked. "No I'm serious" Damien said. "Okay so let me get this straight, you want to help after you try to turn us in, beat up Max, Nearly kill me, and chase us for a whole 20 minutes?" Dakota said. "Do you want my help or not?" Damien said. "Fine" said Dakota. "Now we just have Raylen to deal with, So why do you want to help us?" I asked. "I don't know, I just do" Damien said. "Give us a minute Damien" Dakota said pulling me to a private spot. "Damien was just under bad influences, and maybe he wants to help now to get his mind off other things" Dakota said. "Bad influences?" I asked. "His mom and stepdad aren't really the best parents" Dakota replied. We then went back over to Damien. "Okay Damien, im going to have a little trouble trusting you but you can help" Dakota said. "Alright thanks" Damien said. That was when we all saw Tina. That was when all of us started to freak out. "GET IN THE FUCKING CAR" Damien yelled pushing us both in there. He then got in after us driving away.