Chapter 1

Talena Grant

"Damn baby what you tripping for?" Fly asked. I couldn't stand the look of his sorry ass always lying knowing damn well he know why I'm tripping.

"Nigga dont baby what you tripping for me the fuck I look like" I said.

"Damn Telena its everyday with yo muthafucking ass a nigga cant catch a break"

The audacity of this nigga saying he cant catch a break when I'm the One who need a fucking break.

"Keep talking and I will make it every hour" I said standing up. He clearly has lost his marbles.

"I'm tripping because you laid up with the next bitch while I'm blowing yo phone up"

"You shouldve stopped calling me then" Fly said standing up getting in my face.

"Is you...serious right now" I asked him.

"Yeah if you got it all figured out that I was laid up with the next bitch then shit I was laid up with the next bitch and since you know that then stop blowing up my phone I'm busy getting my dick sucked" without out saying another word I started punching Fly in his shit. I dont know who the fuck he think he playing with but its sholl not me.

"BITCH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP IM NOT THEM OTHER BITCHES YOU BE FUCKING.WITH YOU BETTER COME CORRECT" I said punching his ass some more.

"I'M LEAVING I'M DONE WITH YO ASS"

"YOU AINT GOING NOWHERE PREGNANT WITH MY BABY"

"BOY FUCK YOU AND THIS BABY WHEN THE MUTHAFUCKER GET HERE YOU CAN HAVE IT AS OF NOW I'M LEAVING YO TRIFLING ASS TRIFLING ASS BITCH AINT SHIT BUT A HOE"

"It take a hoe to know a hoe and like I said you ain't going nowhere pregnant with my baby so shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down you then through a fucking temper tantrum and shit you keep putting yo hands on me and calling me bitches I'm beating yo ass soon as my baby ain't in you nomore"

"Yeah Ight"

"Yeah Ight nothing now go cry about it what you do best" He said walking out the room. This nigga was crazy if he thought I was about to stay with him.

I am honestly tired of all the cheating and the lies. It's getting old I can't blame nobody but myself. I knew the type of nigga I was dealing with before I even got with him.

I guess I just thought I could make the nigga change or that he would change for me. I thought I was different. Before we got together Fly used to always tell me he only do the things he do because the women in his past fucked him over.

When I first met him he had a girlfriend but it ended up coming out that she was fucking one of his homies on the low. So after that we ended up getting in a relationship making things official.

He complained to me that she didn't do laundry so I do the laundry, he complained that she didn't cook so I make sure he come home to a full meal every night, he complained that she didn't keep the house clean so I clean this muthafucker every day top to bottom, he complained that she wasn't loyal always talking to other niggas so I be loyal to him keep the pussy on lock I also don't have a password on my phone so he can go through it whenever he feel, he complained that she don't do shit but sit on her ass so guess what? I take my ass to work every day.

Working a job and not having to pay any bills most definitely paid off. Me and Fly been together for four years and during this whole time I have never spent a dime of my own money. Plus the money that Fly gives me of his weekly payments I have over half a million in my savings account. My credit is good I drive a nice car.

For the last Six months I been trying to decide if I was going to leave Fly. So I bought a house paid off. I bought another car that's parked in the garage at my new house. A new phone. A new woredored. Everything NEW.

The evening time finally set in and I decided I was going to make Fly his favorite dinner. Soul food..  Fried cabbage, Cornbread, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Fried Chicken Wings, and dressing with cranberry sauce.

"Damn baby you got it smelling good in here" Fly said coming up and hugging me from behind.

"You know I gotta feed me baby good"

"Yeah that's why I love you.. you always make sure a nigga good I can't imagine my life without you"

"Aww that's the nicest thing you've said to me all week"

"I know I'm gone get my shit together foreal you don't deserve the way I be treating you especially with you carrying my baby"

"I see you came to your senses but you always come to your senses and turn around and do the same shit again I been told you I was tired and I'm real unhappy"

"What you unhappy with you have everything you could possibly ask for I took you from rags and bossed yo whole life up"

"See that's your problem you always think it's about your money when I need more than that more as in something money can't buy I know we don't get to spend a lot of time together because your out grinding all the time which is fine you have a family to take care of so I only ask you to make time for me but being loyal and committed is what I need that you have a hard time giving me" I said calmly. My mind was made up I was leaving Fly tonight and there was no going back or nothing to stop me.

So this whole lovely dovey shit he was trying to do was going in one ear and out the other. For the past years I been trying to get him to see things my way and he couldn't do that so really there is nothing he can say to change my mind.

"I promise you I will do better with being loyal it's just I got trust issues"

"Yeah you love making me pay for what other bitches then did to you"

"It's not like that Lena foreal"

"I hear you I don't feel you though but enough about this go sit down and I will bring you your plate we gone have a good night tonight"

"Ight baby I don't know what got into you but I like it" he said kissing my forehead.

I made both of our plates and took them into the living room. I went back in the kitchen and grabbed a water for me, two beers and a Pepsi for Fly. We sat and ate dinner while watching the game making light conversation here and there.

Once we was done Fly helped me clean the kitchen and ran me a warm bubble bath. He washed my body like I was a child and don't miss not a spot I dressed in my nightgown and took out a pair of leggings and a long sleeve and sat it on top of my draw. I didn't sit it on top of the dresser because that would raise a red flag by the time I was done Fly was getting out the shower.

He went into the closet and pulled out a pair of Black Rockstar jeans, A white beater, and some brand new all white forces. He looked good in his basic attire. Fly leave out the house every night at 11:30 on the dot.

I lotioned his body up for him and he dressed himself.
"Alright baby you can wait up for me I'm just going to go pick up some money from the club and I will be back" He said kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back and after he walked out the door.

The club was Twenty minutes away which means he would be gone for a hour max. I scheduled my Lyft to pick me up at 11:40pm just in case he missed something.

Soon as I heard his car pull off I waited Five minutes before I dressed in the legging and long sleeve shirt.

I put on my all black 97 airmaxs and waited for the Lyft to pull up. Once it said it was outside I resetted the phone and walked out the door.

I was going to miss Fly and everything that came with him but the shopping sprees, vacations, and money was no longer worth the disrespect.  I signed my letter "Sincerely, Telena" and walked out the door without looking back...

Follow, Comment, Share & Vote!!!

Follow Personal Accounts @xxlovewilliams & @slimjimlee_

Follow Us on Instagram: @Slimjimlee_ & x.lovewilliams

We Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter... Please comment and Leave Feedback.