Chapter 10

Antonio "Tone" Meyers

After firing the shot killing Fly, I looked up and scanned the scene before my eyes landed on Telena who was standing over Fly crying.

"Let's fucking go!!" I shouted in Temeka's face

"Go to the fucking truck and start it. Don't fucking move till I come back" i told her before walking up to my brother.

I winced in pain before telling Royal "grab his upper and I'll grab the lower" I said.

"Naw nigga I got this go to the car" Royal said taking charge.

He pulled his pants up and threw Fly's body over his shoulder quickly moving towards the trunk of Fly's car. Quickly rushing to the car I opened the door and hurriedly popped the trunk. Royal dropped his body in the trunk, before he could close the trunk Telena walked up and stopped up.

"What the fuck are you doing Lina, get in the car" he yelled at her causing her to jump.

"Just wait ... wait one minute" she said still crying.

She pushed the trunk open a small bit and spit on Fly's dead body before slamming the trunk closed and getting into the passenger seat.

I hurried up and ran to my truck where Temeka was waiting, I got in the passenger seat not even bothering to buckle my seat belt.

"Drive" was all I said and she did as told.

Temeka wasn't a stupid girl so I understand how she got in this fucked up situation but my main focus was to get my shoulder patched. Temeka took the highway to our house with Royal driving behind up.

He trailed us until it was our exit and kept straight going up the highway. He knew how to handle a situation like this.

Pulling out my phone I dialed a number and let the phone rang until someone picked up on the other end.

"Yo meet me at my crib. I'm 20 away" was all I said before hanging up. I knew Martin was gonna beat me there, I paid him enough to be on stand by he loves not even 20 minutes away from me.

Martin was a doctor I paid under the table to work on me and my boys in situations like this, we didn't need hospitals and police in our faces over shit like this.

"Mek" I said faintly. She didn't hear me

"Temeka" I said a little louder before coughing a little.

"Yes Tone?!" She answered looking over at me with a worried look on her face.

"Crack the window. Don't stop driving till you make it home" I told her before everything went black.

When I woke up next I was at home in my bed with an IV in my left arm with blood flowing through it and liquid I'm guessing for hydration in the right arm. I blinked and looked around the room seeing Royal and Martin sitting in a corner talking.

"What happened?" I asked startling both of them a little.

"Damn nigga you finally woke. Thought you was comatose or some shit" Royal said laughing then walking up to me shaking my hand.