Chapter 22

Sharonda Grant

"Ms. Grant you're looking at Twenty years but you would only have to do Ten" My public defender said to me.

"TEN YEARS??!" I yelled.

"WITH THE INFORMATION I PROVIDED FOR YALL...YALL STILL GOING TO GIVE ME TEN YEARS" I said feeling bamboozled.

"Correct Ms. Grant I'm sorry I did everything that I could everything that you said is under investigation" the Public Defender said.

"Mr. Hill have a very good lawyer and the way things going this kidnap murder charge is not even going to stick" He said pausing again.

"We haven't found Fly Jackson body and you can't provide the information of where his body is if he really is dead" He said scratching his head.

"Plus we questioned a list of your family members who was out there that night and nobody have a clue about anything that's going on"

"It just all makes you look crazy Ma'am you then got yourself into some shit that you can't get out of" He shook his head this time.

"Between me and you I hope you know how to stand your ground because you going to the big jail and people don't play about Mr. Hill he is well respected and appreciated around here you brought his name in it to try to save yourself from a crime you actually committed"

"I DIDN'T DO IT" I screamed getting frustrated.

"Ms. Grant we have all the evidence proven that you kill Mr. Davis" My public defender said to me with a sympathetic look.

"I'm going to see what I can do about getting you put into a mental asylum Ms. Grant I hope that's okay with you I'm getting you scheduled to see a psychologist for tomorrow"

"Yes that's fine with me" I said with a smile.

After that he got up and left the room. A officer came and got me and put me back into handcuffs.

They had my hands and my legs in handcuffs. I was honestly tired of this shit the food was disgusting.

I couldn't wash my ass how I wanted to. I was still in a state of shock that my own daughter even got me put into this situation.

This shit was foul on every level.

She haven't put no money on my books, no money on the phone or anything.

My whole family won't even talk to me. My Sister Sharaye came up here to visit me basically telling me that I fucked up bad.

I already knew I fucked up bringing Royal into the situation. Damn near the whole family knows what happened to Fly.

Yet when it was time to confess to help me get a sentence reduction nobody was on my side.

Now I have to be scared for my life that Royal is going to come after me.

Now I will just have to pay the consequences for my actions. Instead of telling on him I should've told the truth about what really happened.

It's just I can't get myself to admit that I stooped so low and had sex with my daughters husband.

I can only imagine what my family thinks of me.

Sharaye had the nerve to tell me that this is my karma and I should've known better.

No lie she's absolutely right I should have known better but when you meet a fine ass man like Marcus you have no choice but to put that pussy on him.

No matter how you meet him.

If I would've known this shit was going to go this far I would've been smarter about the way I was fucking him and that would've been not to get caught.

Trying to get a quickie turned into a hour long of sex and now I'm facing First degree murder for his death.

I been watching the news and my daughter all on the news acting so heart broken like she ain't have nothing to do with it.

Like this not her fault that I'm in this bullshit.

I decided to go ahead and get me a deck of cards to play solitary to ease my mind and plan out my next move.

After hours I sat here planning how I'm going to break out of this Asylum and go get revenge on my daughter.

I finally put the cards back where they supposed to go and went back to my cell.

Before I knew it I had fall asleep.

"Aye bitch wake up" I heard somebody whisper.

"Bitch wake yo ass up" I heard them say again I decided to finally open my eyes after realizing that I was not dreaming.

It was pitch black and I could tell I was no longer in my cell.

"You know you fucked up putting my name in yo dick suckers" I heard a deep voice say.

Almost pissing on myself it was nothing I could do I had something in my mouth so I couldn't scream.

My hands and feet was both tied down.

A wave of fear rushed over my body. I started praying inside my head asking God to forgive me for all my wrongdoings because I knew now was about to be the end of my life.

"Shank her ass" the deep voice said.

I was stabbed. The pain hurted so bad I couldn't do anything about.

I felt another stab in the same area.

"This is what you gone do" He said and paused.

"Your going to plead guilty to killing Fly I got a lawyer for you and your going to get out and go live in a asylum"

"Matter a fact poison her ass she gotta go she is not to be trusted"

The tears fell from my eyes as I couldn't do anything but cry.

I know it wasn't no point in crying because I got myself into this situation.

I knew who I was dealing with before I even mentioned his name.

"You know I feel bad for how I'm about to do you considering the fact that your daughter been at my house everyday"

"It's a shame you about to have your First grandchild and won't even get a chance to be in their life"

"Oh well" he said stopping again.

"These are the consequences you face when you cross me"

"Blood don't never mean shit it's all about loyalty"

"All you would've had to do was call my phone and I would've found a way to help you get out this situation"

The more he talked the more I realized that he don't know what happened. On cue like he read my mind.

"I know what really happened so you should've thrown the mutha fucker who put you in this situation under the bus and not me" He said.

"How long do that shit work?" He asked a question.

"Four to Eight hours it's untraceable the cause of death will be natural causes" I heard another man say.

"Damn that's some fucked up shit give it to her"

I felt a needle go through my arm and injecting me with whatever it was that was about to end my life.

"Here's the shank incase you decide you want to finish the job" the lady said putting the shank inside my bra.

Nothing else mattered at this point I asked the Lord to please forgive me for all my sins...

Follow, Comment, Share & Vote!!!

Follow Personal Accounts @xxlovewilliams & @slimjimlee_

Follow Us on Instagram: @Slimjimlee_ & x.lovewilliams

We Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter... Please comment and Leave Feedback.