Chapter 18

LaDina "Dina"

Tonight was my first night at the strip club, I was nervous but I had to do what I had to do.

Looking at the time I noticed it was about noon, I had to be at the club by 9:30 tonight, the club starting jumpin' around 10:30/11:00pm. I got out of bed to handle my hygiene before I had to run to a few stores, I needed more "stripper clothes" I had my "hoe outside clothes" but nothing sexy enough for a strip club.

Temeka had lended me one of her card for the day, I guess she and Tone were done for good. All of her things were here and all of her cars. Temeka could make horrible decisions but she always had her own bag. Before heading downstairs I made sure not to leave my purse and of course my mace and pocket knife. You never know when a girl will have to protect herself. I got downstairs and grabbed a water out of the fridge before heading out of the door.

I got into Temeka's Range Rover and typed in the address to the nearest sex shop, I wanted to stop her first to find a few sexy seductive pieces.

I bought a few of fishnet stockings and a few lingerie type of pieces. Then I headed to the mall, when I parked I noticed a woman and her son getting out of the car next to me, I cried a little because I missed my son. Good thing the windows were tinted because this would be embarrassing as hell.

I hadn't seen Ryan since the meeting at the restaurant with myself and Royal, I walked out because I was pissed and the way Royal took him from me pissed me off. And I damn sure wasn't gonna go and have dinner to watch him and my dirty ass cousin Lena playhouse with my child. I wasn't having it. I wasn't a deadbeat I just made a few bad decisions but I was determined to turn it all around before.

Snapping from my daze I checked my face in the mirror and put on a pair of black Chanel shades. I exited the car and headed into the mall.

Before I had known it almost 2 hours had went by, I had everything I would need for work so I headed back home. I ate some lunch and got stripped myself of my clothes before getting into bed.

I made sure to set my alarm so that I could be up on time, I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about my son.

7:00pm

Waking up I hear my alarm blaring loudly on the light stand , I turned it off and got up headed into the bathroom. I soaked my body for about 30 minutes then proceed to shower when I was done, when I got out I motioned my body with my favorite lotion and perfume from bath and body works. I loved that store, some of their fragrances were better than Victoria Secrets. I throw on a red jogging suit and a pair of Air max before stuffing big purse with all of things I would need for tonight.

I left the house at about 8:30, they club wasn't even 30 minutes away so I got on the highway and floated the car until I saw my exited. Temeka wasn't joke when I left so I made sure to text her letting her know I had headed to work and I ha flocked the house up. She replied with a simple "ok" followed by a "be safe. I love you".

I smiled at my phone before replying to the message and getting out of the care headed into the club. The music was blaring loudly you could hear it from outside. I was glad I didn't have to walk past the long crowd waiting at the door, one thing I like about this place was that they keep the dancer safety number one priority.

I walked into the locker room and was met with nothing but nasty stares from the other girls, I turned my nose up and continued walking to my locker. When I reached my locker I began pulling things from my bag I needed for tonight, I placed my wash rags, glitter lotion and perfume in the locker before grabbing my flat irons placing them on the shelf.

"Hey fresh meat, I'm Donna" she said with a smile. I turned and was met my a pretty brown skinned girl with long weave down her back, she had a beautiful smile.