Chapter 5

Telena Grant

It had been a whole Month since I left Fly. I've tried talking to him to figure out how we going to co parent when the baby gets here but it always just leads to a dead end.

Fly feel like if I can't come over to his house to have a conversation then we have nothing to talk about which is absolutely crazy to me.

It's cool though well it ain't cool but I'm cool with the way he acting. I was raised by a Single Mother so if it came down to it I was going to pull my weight on my end regardless rather a nigga there or not.

I also met a man he is so fine and he respects me with me being Nine months pregnant he haven't even tried to have sex with me out of respect for my baby.

Now this Man is nobody new in my life I actually met him through my older sister. I guess I feel kind of bad because they have a child together.

It all started when he got in contact with me asking me if I seen his wife, my sister. She been missing and sent a letter with documents signing all her rights over.

He offered me to move into the Mansion they once had together but I declined. I needed my own space and I was tired of dealing with a man honestly.

So with me not being able to work he fired the Nanny and I help him out with my niece. I told him that he doesn't have to pay me due to the fact that's my family.

He still insists I'm not complaining though so I just continue to add that money to my baby's savings account. I was Nine Months pregnant and my baby was due any day now.

I know what y'all thinking I shouldn't find my sisters man attractive. But hunny if that man is fine he is fine sister or not I can't deny the fact of that.

Plus me and him was real close at one point of time when him and Fly was cool. After they relationship died so did ours. Fly moved me away in a big ass house and stopped me from being around my family.

So it was a good feeling being back around my family. I was now with baby girl Amber and we were headed to my Mom's house for Sunday dinner.

I been back in touch with all my family my Mom, Dad, Cousins, Aunties and Uncle's. I can't believe I let my Fly take me away from my family during that course of time my Grandmother had passed and I knew nothing about it.

I felt bad but my Mother cheered me up when she gave me a necklace filled with my Grandmother's ashes. I made a promise to myself I would never let a nigga take me away from those I love the most and those that love me unconditionally.

When I came back around it was no weird vibes or nothing. My family welcomed me back with open arms. They didn't ask any questions either.

When I pulled up in the driveway the aroma of the food filled my nostrils and my baby started kicking. "You smell that Mama we about to eat real good" I said rubbing my belly.

I got out the car and went to open Amber door. "Ooou TeTe Nana in that kitchen throwing down" Amber said, taking off running towards the door.

"Yes she is baby yes she is" I said smiley following behind her towards the door. Before I even made it to the door my Auntie Bell came outside.

"MY BABIES" she said picking Amber up and kissing her cheek.

"Oh no TeTe" Amber said, wiping the red lipstick off her cheek.

"Hey Auntie Bell" I said. She put Amber down and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey baby how you doing?"

"I'm doing good Auntie how you doing? is Uncle Jamel with you"

"Yes hunny he's in there waiting for you"